The much-awaited exam for law aspirants, “The Common Law Admission Test” (CLAT) online application form 2018 has been declared from 1st January 2018. The application form of CLAT 2018 is available in online window format on the official website i.e. clat.ac.in. CLAT is one of the known entrance exams which are organized by the National Law University (NLUs) rotationally.
CLAT is an all India entrance examination which is conducted annually for admission to 18 National Universities for UG and PG law courses. This year the CLAT Exam is organized by National University OF Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS) Kochi. You can only get the admission on the basis of CLAT scorecard in govt and private law colleges of India.
As per now, 13th May 2018 is the scheduled date of the CLAT exam. Candidates are offered both online and offline mode of payment for CLAT 2018. The last date for the online payment procedure is 31st March while 21st March 2018 is the last date for offline mode of payment.
Important Steps To Fill CLAT 2018 Online Application Form:
1) Candidates first should go and access the official website 0f CLAT .i.e. clat.ac.in
2) Now, on the homepage, click on the “Apply Now” link.
3) It will take you to the new page where you will get all the information associated with the Online Application form and the important dates for the exam.
4) After reading all the information carefully click on the tab of “Click here for new registration”.
5) After registration, the Online application process will begin.
6) Carefully fill all the required details. Once the details are submitted. You need to upload all the supporting documents like scanned Photograph and signature on the application form.
7) Now, pay the application fee using online payment mode or through e-Challan.
8) After the payment is done successfully, the applicants should submit the application form online. And it is advisable after completing the above-mentioned steps, you should download and save/print the acknowledgment slip for further use.
The release date of admit card is believed to be declared on 20th April 2018.
If you face any queries while filling up the form you can ask your doubts in the below comments.
CLAT is the only way to secure admission in one of the 18 NLUs, to pursue the most desired LLB/LLM programmes for Law aspirants. The admission is followed on the ‘merit-cum-preference’ basis with the eligibility and other criteria as laid down by respective NLUs.