Pakistan's Information Minister Fawad Chaudhary announced that Pakistan will send its astranaut to space by 2022. China will help Pakistan for this mission. Pakistan's new Prime Minister, Imran Khan, will soon travel to China The entire plan was made in the meeting of the Federal Cabinet under the chairmanship of Imran Khan.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi had announced this on the occasion of Independence Day 2018 that India will send astranauts into space by 2022.
- China launched the first human space mission in 2003. Before China, Russia and the United States have done so.
- This agreement has has been done between the Pakistan Space and Upper Atmosphere Research Commission (Suparco) and the Chinese company.
- Pakistan is the largest purchaser of Chinese military equipment.
- Pakistan launched the Chinese Long March (Lm-2C) rocket from the GeoQuayan Satellite Launch Center. This center is located in the desert of Gobi in China.
- Earlier, Pakistan had sent two satellites to Earth orbit with the help of Chinese. Both satellites were built in Pakistan.
- Pakistan does not have any satellite launch vehicle of any kind.
- Location: India
- Click For More Current Affairs: https://safalta.com/current-affairs
- Two Important Days: International Day of Forests and World Water Day
- पत्रकार जमाल खशोगी बने ‘टाइम पर्सन ऑफ़ द इयर 2018’
- India Wins Asia Environment Enforcement Awards, 2018
- India Selects Russian IGLA-S System for Man-Portable Air Defense Systems
- इंडोनेशिया:समुद्र में क्रैश हुआ विमान,पायलट समेत 189 लोगों की मौत