On 01 Feb 2018, Finance Minister Arun Jaitley presented 'New India's Budget'. In his budget speech, he pleased farmers, poor, youth, housewives and entrepreneurs. PM Modi announced in his speech that by 2022, the government will double the income of the farmers. Some things have become cheaper in this budget, while some have become expensive.
The union budget affects the common man most as the fluctuation in prices of daily consumable items effects the common man. Below is the list of items that have become cheaper and items that have become expensive.
Items that have become expensive
- TV-mobile prices will increase.
- Foreign mobile, laptops will also be expensive.
- 5% Custom Duty Increase on Electronics and Food Processors
- 10 percent tax on purchased shares after January 31, 2018
- There will be no exemption of 15 thousand on medical bills.
- Increasing customs duty on the components of LCD-LED-OLED TVs to 15 percent.
- Cars & Motorcycles
- Fruit Juice
- silver and gold
- The vegetables
- Suntan, manicure, pedicure goods, denture fixative paste and powder, dental floss
- Cosmetic materials, deodorants, bath accessories, perfume scent spray before and after shaving
- Radial tires of toilet spray, towing and buses
- Silk fabric, diamond
- Artificial Jewelry Smart Clocks - Virary Tools
- Furniture, mattresses, lamps, hand and pocket watches, tricycles, scooters, pedal cars, wheeled toys, dolls.
- Outdoor sports equipment, used in the swimming pool
- Cigarette and other lighters
Items that have become cheap
- LNG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas)
- Prepaid leather
- Silver foil
- POC Machines
- Finger scanner
- Micro ATMs
- Iris scanner
- Solar battery
- Diamonds ready in the country
- Service tax was reduced on e-ticket.
- Unprocessed cashew nuts
- Solar taper glass
- Cochlear implant
For more details on Budget 2018, stay in touch with safalta.com.
- Location: India
- Click For More Current Affairs: https://safalta.com/current-affairs/
- आम बजट 2018-19 : भारतीय रेल के लिए 1 लाख 48 हजार करोड़
- जानें क्या खास है शिक्षा और रोजगार के लिए आम बजट 2018-19 में
- वित्तमंत्री अरुण जेटली ने पेश किया बजट 2018-19
- Budget 2018 Live Updates: Check Everything You Need To Know Here