Reserve Bank of India Releases Monetary Policy Review
On 07 Feb 2019, Reserve Bank of India has released the sixth bi-monthly Monetary Policy Review. The three-day meeting began on 05 Feb and concluded on 07 Feb 2019 in the Chairmanship of RBI Governer Shashikant Das. Important points of this meeting are as follows:
- The repo rate has been reducaed to 6.25% from 6.50%.
- Reverse Repo rate has also been slashed to 6%.
- Bank Rate is 6.5%.
- The next meeting will be conducted from 02 to 04 April 2019.
Cabinet Approves Amendments in Cinematography Act 1952, to Prevent Piracy
In the Chairmanship of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Cabinet has approved the amendment in Cinematography Act 1952. The aim would be to prevent piracy and unauthorised camcording. Rule 6A will be added to the Act after the amendment that would put a stop to unauthorised camcording and making cheap copies of movies.
- Location: India
- Click For More Current Affairs: https://safalta.com/current-affairs
- HAL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Lab Technician Posts
- Haryana Transport Recruitment 2019: Apply For Apprentices Posts
- WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade-II Recruitment 2019 Application Process for 8159 Vacant Post Concludes Today, Apply Now
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 79 Rifleman & Havildar Vacancy
- HAL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Diploma Apprentices Posts