Reserve Bank of India Releases Monetary Policy Review
On 07 Feb 2019, Reserve Bank of India has released the sixth bi-monthly Monetary Policy Review. The three-day meeting began on 05 Feb and concluded on 07 Feb 2019 in the Chairmanship of RBI Governer Shashikant Das. Important points of this meeting are as follows:
- The repo rate has been reducaed to 6.25% from 6.50%.
- Reverse Repo rate has also been slashed to 6%.
- Bank Rate is 6.5%.
- The next meeting will be conducted from 02 to 04 April 2019.
Cabinet Approves Amendments in Cinematography Act 1952, to Prevent Piracy
In the Chairmanship of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Cabinet has approved the amendment in Cinematography Act 1952. The aim would be to prevent piracy and unauthorised camcording. Rule 6A will be added to the Act after the amendment that would put a stop to unauthorised camcording and making cheap copies of movies.
- Location: India
- Click For More Current Affairs: https://safalta.com/current-affairs
- JEE Main Result 2019 Delayed: Students have to wait Till May for the result
- AP EAMCET 2019 Answer Key Released, Know How to Download
- ECIL Walk-In-Invitation 2019 For Junior Artisan, Apply Now
- Jamia Millia Islamia online admission forms date extended, check details here
- NEST 2019 Admit Card Released, Know How to Download