Kisan Adhash Nidhi Yojana
In the interim budget 2019-20, the Finance Minister Piyush Goyal had announced the Prime Minister Kisan Adhash Nidhi Yojana for the farmers. During the budget speech, the Finance Minister had announced that it would provide income support of Rs 6,000 for small and marginal farmers. Recently, the Central Government has issued major rules and guidelines relating to the scheme on the official website of Prime Minister Kisan Adhash Nidhi Yojana. It states that the families, serving or retired government employees, existing or former MPs, legislators and ministers who have given income tax will not get the benefit of the income support scheme declared in the budget.
Department of Atomic Energy and DAE (DAE)
A conference was organized by the Department of Atomic Energy and DAE (DAE) on 06 February 2019 at the 'Atomic Tech 2019' conference. The issues related to nuclear energy and radiation technologies were discussed in this conference. Central Nuclear Region Development (Independent Charge), Prime Minister's Office, Personnel, Public Grievances and Minister of State for Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space, Dr. Jitendra Singh gave the keynote address at Nuclear Tech in 2019.
Major Sessions of Atomic Tech 2019:
1. Health Safety: Nuclear Medicine and Radiation Therapy - Care to Cure
2. Food conservation, agriculture and industrial use: From farm to factory, working responsibly for the environment. There were other topics in this session- increasing the quality of seeds, water cleansing techniques, urban waste disposal, cleaning of sea edifiers and setting norms for industrial units.
3. Demonstrating India's potential in the nuclear power sector: Keeping the environment clean, along with energy security. The topics covered in its functioning from the coming March will be - GCNEP and India's Atomic Energy Program.
- Location: India
- Click For More Current Affairs: https://safalta.com/current-affairs
- IIT Kharagpur Released JAM 2019 Response Sheet , Click Here to Download Now
- FCI Recruitment 2019: Applications will begin on February 23, 2019 , Know How to Apply
- Current Affairs 20 February 2019
- FCI Recruitment 2019: Apply for 4103 Assistant, Junior Engineer, Typist & Stenographer Posts
- IOCL Recruitment 2019: Apply For 391 Accountant/ Technician/ Trade Apprentice Posts