AYUSH Ministry Introduces New e-Drug Portal
Yaso Naik, Minister of State (Independent Charge) of AYUSH, launched the portal 'E-Drug' for the online license system of Ayurvedic, Siddha, Greek and Homeopathy medicines in New Delhi on 13 February 2019. This initiative of the AYUSH Ministry reveals the commitment of the Central Government to e-governance, business facilitation and 'Make in India' in the direction of this initiative. The aim of the e-Drug portal is to increase transparency, improve the information management facility and use of data and increase accountability.
About e-Drug portal:
- In addition to giving information of licensed manufacturers and their products, cancellations and counterfeit medicines as well as being helpful for licensing authority, manufacturers and consumers, the contact officer's contact form will also be made available immediately for complaints.
- Through time to process the process of applications through this portal, information will be provided through the portal through SMS and e-mail in each stage.
- This new e-portal is an original foundation for Ayurveda, Greek, Siddha and Homeopathy Automated Drug Help Initiative.
About Ministry of AYUSH:
- The AYUSH Ministry is working towards resolving the problems of doctors, pharmaceutical manufacturers and consumers of AYUSH. The AYUSH Ministry provides technical information related to drug science, pharmaceuticals, planning for hospitals.
- Ministry of AYUSH was established on 09 November 2014. Earlier, the Ministry of AYUSH was known as Indian Department of Medicine and Homeopathy (ISM & H) Department. Indian Medicine and Homeopathy was created in March 1995.
- The Ministry of AYUSH was known as Indian Department of Medicine and Homeopathy (ISM & H) Department. Indian Medicine and Homeopathy were created in March 1995. In November 2003, there was a change in its name. Indian Medicine and Homeopathy (ISM & H) was renamed as Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Greek, Siddha and Homeopathy (AYUSH).
India to Buy 72,400 SIG 716 7.62mm Assault Rifles
Ministry of Defence has signed the U.S. for 72,400 SIG716 7.62mm assault rifles for front-line soldiers of India Army(IA) deployed in operational areas. Of the 72,400 rifles, 66,400 are meant for the Army, 2,000 for the Navy and 4,000 for the Air Force.
According to a statement, The broad parameters for the assault rifle are an effective range of 500m and weigh less than 3kg. The entire quantity would be delivered within 12 months from the date of signing the contract.
Country's Largest Power Generator in a Rs. 5000 Crore Term Loan Agreement
NTPC, country's largest power generator has announced that it has signed a term loan agreement for Rs 5,000 crore with State Bank of India. The loan agreement was signed by Masood A Ansari, general manager (finance), NTPC and Neelabh Sinha, Deputy general manager, SBI.
According to a statement, "The loan facility is extended at an interest rate linked to three-month MCLR of the Bank. This loan has a door to door tenure of 15 years and will be utilised to part finance the capital expenditure of NTPC".
- Location: India
- Click For More Current Affairs: https://safalta.com/current-affairs
- RITES Recruitment 2019 Application Process conclude tomorrow, Apply Now
- C-DAC Recruitment 2019 Application Process conclude Soon, Apply Now
- NIPHM Recruitment 2019: Apply for Senior Research Fellow Post
- High Court of Madras Recruitment 2019:Apply For 24 Gardener Vacancy
- High Court of Madras Recruitment 2019:Apply For 30 Driver Vacancy