Indian Army Carried Out The Annual Exercise
Indian Army demonstrated the capability of its artillery firepower by using ultralight Howitzers and indigenous Swathi weapon-locating radar at the Annual Exercise named "Topchi". The exercise was held at Deolali Camp near Nashik.
In addition to the guns, there were a showcase of display of rockets, missiles, surveillance, and target acquisition radars, remotely piloted aircraft and hi-tech equipments. The accuracy displayed during the carrying of explosives in the target area surprised everyone present there.
First Aqua Mega Food Park In Andhra Pradesh
Union Minister of Food Processing Industries Harsimrat Kaur Badal commissioned the Godavari Mega Aqua Food Park in Bhimavaram Mandal, West Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh, an official release said. It will be the first operationalised Mega Aqua Food Park exclusively for fish and marine products processing in the state.
The mega park has been set up in 57.81 acres at a cost of Rs 122.60 crore. The central processing centre (CPC) of this mega park includes facilities like 1.5 tonnes per hour (TPH) pre-processing line for fish and shrimp, freezing of fish and shrimp at 1.5 TPH, 2,000 metric tonne (MT) cold storage for fish, 1,000 MT cold storage for shrimp, ice plant and food testing laboratory.
- Location: India
- Click For More Current Affairs: https://safalta.com/current-affairs
- Padmanabha Balakrishna Acharya sworn in as the Governor of Manipur
- RBI Relaxation in the Leverage Ratio (LR) to Help Banks in Expansion of Lending Activities
- Assam Government Releases Additional Draft of NRC
- 44th Anniversary of Emergency: The Most Controversial Periods of Independent India’s History
- Everything You Must Know About 'Kargil War'