Cabinet Approves New National Mineral Policy 2019
The Central Government on February 28, 2019, approved National Mineral Policy 2019. The new national mineral policy, approved in the meeting of the Union Cabinet under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, ensured more effective regulation and will lead to the development of sustainable mining sector in future while addressing the issues of project affected people, especially the tribal areas living in.
The new National Mineral Policy 2019 proposes to give a big boost to more effective, meaningful and enforceable policy that will bring in transparency, better regulation and enforcement, balanced social and economic growth as well as sustainable mining practices.
HRD Ministry SHREYAS Programme to skill non-technical students
The Human Resources and Development (HRD) ministry in collaboration with the National Skill Ministry and Labour and employment Ministry collaboratively launched the Scheme for Higher Education Youth in Apprenticeship and Skills (SHREYAS). The website, shreyas.ac.in, is operational and is already inviting applications from students from non-technical courses such as BA, BSc. BCom etc.
To meet the needs of our economy, SHREYAS is a major effort towards making the students more efficient, capable, employable and alliance so that they contribute to the progress of the country and get a profitable job.
- Location: India
- Click For More Current Affairs: https://safalta.com/current-affairs
- Padmanabha Balakrishna Acharya sworn in as the Governor of Manipur
- RBI Relaxation in the Leverage Ratio (LR) to Help Banks in Expansion of Lending Activities
- Assam Government Releases Additional Draft of NRC
- 44th Anniversary of Emergency: The Most Controversial Periods of Independent India’s History
- Everything You Must Know About 'Kargil War'