Government of Delhi launched the Doorstep Delivery Scheme for 40 services. During the launch of the scheme, the Chief Minister said, "This scheme is a unique experimental and a new model of governance all over the world, but it has not been implemented easily, we have fought a lot."
Services Included in Doorstep Delivery:
Application for caste certificate, income certificate, marriage registration, application for driving license, application for new water or sewer connection, income certificate, ration card, residency certificate, change of address in RC etc. Benefits of these facilities can be availed at home. The departments involved in these facilities are: -
Department of Revenue - 15 Services
Labor Department - 02 Services
Delhi Waterboard - 04 Services
Transportation Department - 11 Services
Food Supply - 02 Services
Social Welfare - 03 Services
SC/ST/OBC/Minority Welfare Department - 03 Services
- The Delhi government has released a special number for all these 40 services. This number is 1076.
- The applicant or the person desiring to take the service will have to call the number and fix an appointment with the 'Mobile Assistant' means that the government representative will have to decide which time he wants to call his home.
- At any time between 8am and 8pm, the applicant can fix an appointment for the mobile assistant. However, the call center will remain open for 24 hours and seven days.
- According to the time fixed by the mobile assistant, a tablet will come to the address of the applicant and upload the necessary documents.
- After completing the procedure, the mobile assistant will charge a fee of Rs. 50/-, after which the certificate applicants should be sent to his house through post.
- According to the Delhi Government, the police verification of the mobile assistant applicant who will go to the house will be kept in advance. Mobile Assistant will not have the applicant's mobile number.
- Location: India
- Click For More Current Affairs: https://safalta.com/current-affairs
- NOTA Will Not Be Used in Rajya Sabha and Legislative Council Elections
- Indian Teenager Shivangi Pathak Conquered Mount Elbrus
- Tejas Successfully Refueled in Mid-Air, Enhanced Air Combat Strength of Air Force
- Apsara-U Reactor Starts Operation in Trombay
- Bangalore Airport to Introduce Biometric Boarding, Will Become the First of Its Kind