The Pink line of Delhi Metro, connecting North and South campuses of Delhi University, will be available for the common public from today from 6 pm onwards. The Pink line will connect Majlis Park station to South Campus station.
There will be 12 stops in between the 21.5 km long run, including Azadpur, Shalimar Bagh, Punjabi Bagh, Mayapuri and Delhi Cantonment. Azadpur, Netaji Subhash Place and Rajouri Garden are interchanging station while Durgabai Deshmukh South Campus will connect to Airport Express Line.
The operational network of Delhi Metro will now be expanded to nearly 252 km. The union minister for Housing and Urban Affairs Hardeep Singh Puri and Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal will formally flag off the 12 station stretch of Pink Metro.
List of 12 stations of Delhi Metro Pink Line
- Majlis Park
- Azadpur (interchange station)
- Shalimar Bagh
- Netaji Subhash Place (interchange station)
- Shakur Pur
- Punjabi Bagh (West)
- ESI Hospital
- Rajouri Garden (interchange station)
- Naraina Vihar
- Delhi Cantonment
- Durgabai Deshmukh South Campus (connects to Airport Express Line)
- Location: India
- Click For More Current Affairs: https://safalta.com/current-affairs/
- Akhil Sharon bags Gold at ISSF Shooting World Cup
- India is the Biggest Weapons Buyer in the World: Report