Under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, the Union Cabinet has approved the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding between India and Malta for strengthening cooperation in tourism sector on 12 Sep 2018.
- Encouraging the important destinations of the tourism industry in both countries.
- Increasing the influx of tourists from all over the world in both countries.
- Encouraging human resource development in tourism and touring industries in both countries.
- Contribute to new tours, present tourism through natural and tangible and intangible cultural heritage, use continuous tourism development and information technology.
- Recognizing tourism as a means of enhancing the relations between the people of the two countries.
- The Memorandum of Understanding will help in organizing institutional arrangements for enhancing cooperation in tourism sector in both countries. This will give India the benefit of the arrival of foreign tourists coming from Malta. Consequently, economic development and employment generation will occur.
- The Memorandum will create favourable conditions of long-term tourism cooperation for the mutual benefit of all stakeholders under the broad framework of cooperation and areas. This will explore the possibilities of involving best practices for fulfilling the purpose.
- Location: India
- Click For More Current Affairs: https://safalta.com/current-affairs
- Delhi Government Introduced Doorstep Delivery System For Common Man
- NOTA Will Not Be Used in Rajya Sabha and Legislative Council Elections
- Indian Teenager Shivangi Pathak Conquered Mount Elbrus
- Tejas Successfully Refueled in Mid-Air, Enhanced Air Combat Strength of Air Force
- Apsara-U Reactor Starts Operation in Trombay