The Union Cabinet has decided to sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between India and South Korea to strengthen cooperation in tourism sector. The cabinet took the decision to sign the MoU under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- The Mou will aim to strengthen bilateral cooperation in the tourism sector.
- It will facilitate the exchange of tourism-related information and data between the two countries.
- It will encourage collaboration among tourism stakeholders including hotels and tour operators.
- It will help encourage the exchange programs to improve human resources development.
- The MoU will encourage investors for investment in the tourism and hospitality sectors.
- It will also encourage participation in travel fairs/exhibitions in each other's country.
- It will also aim to promote safe, respected and sustainable tourism.
India, South Korea Relation
There have been strong diplomatic ties and the long-term economic relationship between India and South Korea for a long time. Both side now wants to strengthen and develop existing relations to further strengthen cooperation in the field of tourism.
Korea is one of the top tourism markets for India from where a vast number of tourist come to India. With signing this MoU with Korea, this resource market will make a significant contribution to the growth of the tourism sector in India. South Korea is one of the most important countries for India. It is located in East Asia, surrounded by the southern half of the Korean Peninsula. It is popularly known as "Land of the Morning Calm." The capital of South Korea is Seoul and its official currency is South Korean von.
- Location: India
- आईटी मंत्रालय ने सूचना प्रौद्योगिकी नियमों का मसौदा जारी किया
- प्रधानमंत्री मोदी ने बोगीबील सेतु राष्ट्र को समर्पित किया
- पेट्रोलियम मंत्री ने आईजीएल की सीएनजी कतार प्रबंधन प्रणाली (क्यूएमएस) का शुभारंभ किया
- PM Modi Announces Sardar Patel Award For National Integration
- जापान तीन परियोजनाओं के लिए भारत को देगा 105.497 बिलियन येन का ऋण