For the first time, the International Rail Coach Expo (IRCE) is being organized in ICF, RPF, Parade Ground, Chennai from 17th to 19th May, 2018 to focus on the set of rail coaches and trains. Expo will introduce Rail Coach and equipment manufacturers to offer their own technology and products. It will be a unique platform to bring different suppliers to one place and make coordination for Make in India.
Expo is being organized by the Integral Coach Factory (ICF) under the Ministry of Railways, in collaboration with the Confederation of Public Enterprises and the Public Sector Undertakings Limited under the Ministry of Railways.
The features of Expo are:
· Special set of train coaches and trains will be shown for the first time in India.
· Over 100 companies will visit the Expo from more than 10 countries.
· Expertise Convention / Seminar on Rail Coaches and Train Set.
· Focusing on innovation and future technology, the leading brands that make railroad coach and train sets will present their products.
· Special forum for meeting-makers and dialogue with policy makers and senior officers of the ICF and other production units of the Railways.
· Exhibition of rolling stock designers, including interior decoration, passenger amenities and other features.
· Development of rolling stock, including emerging technology in the construction of train coaches with stainless steel, aluminium car body.
· Focus on development of high-speed trains.
- Location: India
- Click For More Current Affairs: https://safalta.com/current-affairs/
- पत्रकार जमाल खशोगी बने ‘टाइम पर्सन ऑफ़ द इयर 2018’
- India Wins Asia Environment Enforcement Awards, 2018
- India Selects Russian IGLA-S System for Man-Portable Air Defense Systems
- इंडोनेशिया:समुद्र में क्रैश हुआ विमान,पायलट समेत 189 लोगों की मौत
- After India, Pakistan has Announced to send Astronauts into Space by 2022