Prime Minister Narendra Modi has recently been chosen as the most powerful person in the world. PM Modi has been chosen as the most powerful person of 2019 in a Reader's poll by the British Herald.
In this reader's poll, Modi has secured this position after leaving behind in the race the other world leaders such as Vladimir Putin, Donald Trump and Shi Jinping.
More than 25 people around the world were included in this list, and the panel experts who judged the most powerful man listed four candidates for the selection.
Evaluating the selection process was based on extensive study and research of all these data.
Selection Process and Results
- Unlike regular voting system, the British Herald readers had to vote through a mandatory one-time password (OTP) process to validate their vote.
- Surprisingly, while the voting was on, the website of the British magazine crashed as many voters attempted to vote for their preferred leaders, generating about three million hits in a week.
- Until voting ended, PM Narendra Modi got the highest 30.9 percent votes in the poll. He was far ahead of his competitors Vladimir Putin, Donald Trump and Xi Jinping.
- In this poll, the second most powerful person after Modi was Russian President Vladimir Putin, who got 29.9 percent of the votes.
- At the same time, 21.9 percent of the people considered American President Donald Trump as the most powerful person.
- China's President Xi Jinping was followed by 18.1 percent of the people who voted.
- The picture of Prime Minister Narendra Modi will also be published on the cover page of the July edition of British Herald Magazine. This edition will be published on July 15.
- Location: India
- Chandrayaan-2: All You Need to Know About India’s Second Lunar Exploration Mission
- NASA's Initiative to Promote Hindi Through Videos
- All You Need to Know About SCO summit 2019
- Why Blood Donation Day is Important in Our Life
- Two Important Days: International Day of Forests and World Water Day