American aerospace manufacturer and space transportation services company, SpaceX has successfully placed a total of 64 small satellites into the orbit, using its reusable and pre-flown Falcon 6 rocket from Vandenberg Air Force Base in California. It was the third flight of Falcon 9 which created a new record in launching multiple satellites in one go.
- As many as 49 CubeSats and 15 micro-satellites were launched by the satellite launch vehicle Falcon 9.
- The launched satellites belong to 34 different clients including public, private, and university from a total of 17 different countries from all over the world.
- The microsatellites weighed a few dozen kilograms while the CubeSats were even lighter in weight.
- Called 'Orbital Reflector' by the artist Trevor Paglen, one sculpture was included among the satellites sent by the Nevada Museum of Art. It was different from scientific missions.
- Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) is one of the most important space organizations that holds a record for launching the maximum number of satellites in one go. This space organization had launched 104 satellites in one flight while using its Polar Satellites Launch Vehicle (PSLV-C37) rocket.
- Founded by an entrepreneur Elon Musk in 2002, the Space Exploration Technologies Corporation is a private aerospace manufacturer and space transportation service company. The headquarter of the company is located in Hawthorne, California.
- The primary objective of this company is to reduce space transportation costs and enabling the colonization on Mars.
- Location: India
- NITI Aayog Organises The Third Edition Of The Women Transforming India Awards
- नीति आयोग ने उन्नत महिला उद्यमिता प्लेटफॉर्म का शुभारंभ किया
- फिलीपींस की कैटरिओना ग्रे बनीं मिस यूनीवर्स 2018
- बेल्जियम ने पहली बार जीता हॉकी विश्व कप
- ऊर्जा मंत्रालय ने इको निवास संहिता 2018 लांच की