Union Commerce and Civil Aviation Minister Suresh Prabhu today released the 'Niryat Mitra' mobile app in New Delhi. This app is developed by the Indian Exporters' Federation (Fio) and is available on all mobile phones with Android and Ios platforms. Through this, all the rules and regulations related to international trade can be obtained.
This includes policies relating to import export, rates of GST, concessions available for export, fees and the necessary points for reaching markets. It includes data from 87 countries. Its most important feature is that all information related to the tariff is available.
On this occasion, Suresh Prabhu said that digital technology is going to play a big role in business. The new app is a major effort towards shaping the concept of Digital India. He said that there are good indications on export fronts. It has increased at a rate of 20 percent. The government is trying to facilitate the business to promote exports. He urged the industry to make the most of the new app to promote export.
- Location: India
- Click For More Current Affairs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- Tokyo 2020 To Be The First Olympics To Deploy Facial Recognition Technology
- Government Eases Restricted Area Permit For Foreigners Visiting 29 Andaman And Nicobar Island
- Global Warming: Earth At A Risk Of Becoming An Irreversible ‘Hothouse’ State
- Startup Academia Alliance Program Launched By Startup India
- Maitree 2018: A Joint Military Exercise Between Indian Army And Royal Thai Army