The Bihar Education Project Council (BEPC) has launched a web portal teachersofbihar.org and a e-magazine"Teachers of Bihar." The steps has been taken by the BEPC to ensure the quality teaching in government schools. The BEPC state project director Sanjay Singh on sunday appreciated the efforts of teachers for taking the responsibility to strengthen the education system in the state.
The BEPC official said that the portal will help to bring all the teachers of government schools on one platform to share their innovative ideas, teaching methodologies and will help in adopting the best teaching practices. The initiative will help to bring about further reform in the education system. It will work like a digital classroom for teachers which will provide methods like how to give the kids a lesson in an effective manner and to prepare their lesson plan.
"The education department will extend full support to this initiative," BEPC state project director Sanjay Singh said. He also encouraged the teachers to join the web portal and make best possible use of it. Unicef education specialist Pramila Manoharan, who was also present at the event, has extended support to the initiative.
- Location: India
- Click For More Current Affairs: https://safalta.com/current-affairs
- Padmanabha Balakrishna Acharya sworn in as the Governor of Manipur
- RBI Relaxation in the Leverage Ratio (LR) to Help Banks in Expansion of Lending Activities
- Assam Government Releases Additional Draft of NRC
- 44th Anniversary of Emergency: The Most Controversial Periods of Independent India’s History
- Everything You Must Know About 'Kargil War'