Delhi University has declared the CBCS November and December 2017 Exam Result on its official website. The candidates who have appeared for the exam should visit the website now to check their exam result. The result of ex-students of erstwhile four-year undergraduate programme has also been released on the website. The exams were conducted in the month of November 2017. The results for B.A.(VOC) Tourism Management, B.A.(VOC) Office Management & Secretarial Practice, B.A.(VOC) Materials Management, B.A.(VOC) Marketing Management and Retail Business, B.A.(VOC) Small and Medium Enterprises, B.A.(VOC) Management and Marketing of Insurance and B.A.(VOC) Human Resource Management has also been declared by the Delhi University.
How to Download CBCS November and December 2017 Exam Result
- Begin by visiting the University website du.ac.in
- On the left hand side of homepage, click on the exam and results tab.
- Hit the latest results link (either link1 or link2).
- Now click the exam portal link.
- The results will appear on the new page. Hit the link to check your result.
- Check your result and save it for future reference.