Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is all set to hold IBPS PO Recruitment 2017 for the candidates who are aspiring to join as PO in Public Sector Banks. IBPS PO Exam 2017 will be conducted in October 2017 for which, IBPS PO Admit Card 2017 will be issued online in September last week. IBPS PO Exam 2017 will be segregated into Preliminary and Mains Exam. The candidates who will be successful in the IBPS PO Prelims Exam will be eligible to appear for Mains Exam. It is the crucial time for the aspirant who have registered themselves for IBPS PO 2017. It is advised to make the exam strategy prior to 30 days before the exam. Last day preparation never works for the exam like PO. Our banking team has come up with some effective and crispy preparation tips for IBPS PO Exam 2017, which will helps the candidates in scoring good and getting their name finalized in the merit list.
Lets discuss IBPS PO Exam Tips 2017 below:
- Proper Reading of IBPS PO Syllabus: The first and foremost step to prepare for the PO exam is to go through the syllabus carefully. It will help the candidates in getting the list of topics, which can be asked in the exam.
- Proper Understanding of Concept: After getting the syllabus, the candidates should start topic wise understanding of the concepts through written exam in an effecient way.
- Practice Mock Questions for IBPS PO Exam 2017: If the candidates are well versed with concept, then it will be easier for them to start practicing the sample questions through various books of reasoning, quantitative aptitute, english.
- Well Versed with Current General Awareness of IBPS PO Exam: For preparing GA Section, the candidates should read daily newspaper and make a note for every happening related to Corporate, Economy and Business World.
- Practice Previous Year Question Paper for IBPS PO 2017: After doing the complete preparation, the aspirant need to practice previous year question with the time machine on for checking their speed and Accuracy.
- Maintain Speed and Accuracy: Just getting the concept for all section will not work in the exam like PO. The candidates need to excel by learning the exam tips and tricks to solve the questions in the quickest manner.
- Consider Negative Marking: IBPS PO Exam 2017 has negative marking of .25 marks. The candidates should be vigil while opting for correct answers in the examination.
Last but not the least, the IBPS PO Exam aspirants are advised to keep their admit card ready before the exam day. It is advised to be at the examination before 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.