As per the latest notification, the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has extended the registration date for the recruitment of 7,110 Sub-Inspector and Constable Posts on the official website at hssc.gov.in.
This comes as a great opportunity for the candidates who missed to appear as per the previous dates. The forms which were earlier meant to be filled latest by July 21 are now available for application until October 22, 2018.
Apart from this piece of good news, the notice also mentions that the application fees for the registration can be deposited on the official website until October 25, 2018.
Total Vacancy details of HSSC Recruitment 2018:
- Number of available posts for Constable (Male) - 5,000
- Number of available posts for Constable (Female) - 1,147
- Number of available posts for Indian reserve Battalions of Haryana State (Male Constable) (GD) - 500
- Number of available posts for Sub-Inspector (Male) - 400
- Number of available posts for Sub-Inspector (Male/Female) - 63
Eligibility criteria of Haryana SSC recruitment 2018:
For the post of Constable:
- The aspirants must have completed their class 12 or equivalent degree from a recognised university
- Should have Hindi/Sanskrit as a subject at least till class 10th
For the post of Sub Inspector:
The candidates must have completed their bachelor's degree from a recognised institute.
- For the post of Constable- 18 to 25 years
- For the post of Sub-Inspector- 21 to 27 years
- Constable Posts- Rs 21,700 - 69,100
- Sub-Inspector Posts- Rs 35,400- 1, 12,400
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply for the required posts directly through the online mode.
The hard copy of the form and the stated documents need to be mandatorily brought at the time of scrutiny of documents.
Step By Step Process To Apply Online
Below mentioned is the step by step process to follow for applying for the HSSC recruitment:-
- First, visit the official webpage of the HSSC i.e. http://www.hssc.gov.in/ and click on the link labelled with Advertisement No. 4/2018.
- An advertisement page open. In Advt. page, candidates can get a complete overview of the exam details. Candidates need to read the full advt. to check important dates and instructions needed to apply online.
- There will be 2 options- Login and New Registration. Now, click on the button with ‘New Registration’ situated just beside the login button.
- Read the instructions and click the button ‘Apply Now’.
- An Instruction page will be open now. Candidates need to read all the instructions such as- application fee, photo and signature format etc. and click on the agreed button.
- Fill all the required personal details correctly. Now, review the final form before making the final submission of the application form.
- Now, upload the required documents such as- photo, signature, DMC, Caste certificate, Residential certificate etc.
- Don’t forget to pay the application fee via online medium.
- Press on the submit button to complete the final submission and take a printout of the system generated application along with the fee receipt for future use and reference.
This is how the candidates who had missed their submissions can come forward and make their final submissions.
- Location: Haryana
- UP BEd JEE 2019 Result and Answer Keys Can be Downloaded from Today, Check the Simple Steps
- SPSC Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for General Duty Medical Officer Posts
- UPPSC Assistant Prosecuting Officer (APO) Pre Exam 2019 Admit Card Released, Download Here Now
- APPSC Group 1 Admit Card 2019 for Screening Test Released, 4 Simple Steps To Download Admit Card
- OPSC Recruitment 2019: Apply for 63 Assistant Horticulture Officer Posts