Canara Bank released the official notification inviting candidates to apply for recruitment of the PO. The chosen candidates will be appointed as probationary officers in various Canara Bank branches across the country. The application for the same has begun and the candidates need to start appearing immediately after checking their eligibility criteria.
Canara Bank Recruitment Exam Dates 2018
Start Date of Online Application: 23rd October 2018
Last Date of Online Application: 13th November 2018
Online Payment: 23rd October 2018 to 13th November 2018
Date of Downloading Admit Card: 5th December 2018 onwards
Tentative Date of Online Test : 23rd December 2018
Eligibility Criteria for Canara Bank PO Recruitment
In order to be able to apply for the exam, the candidates need to fulfil certain eligibility criterions as mentioned below:-
A. Age Limit (as on 1st October 2018)
• Minimum Age – 20 years
• Maximum Age – 30 years
• SC/ST – 5 years
• OBC (Non-creamy layer) – 3 years
• PWD – 10 years
• Ex-servicemen – 5 years
B. Educational Qualification for Probationary Officer
• Candidates should have a Degree (Graduation) in any discipline (with a minimum of 60% marks for General/OBC & 55% for SC/ST/PWBD) from the Central Government recognized university.
C. Computer Literacy
• Candidates should have the operating and working knowledge of the computer systems, which one must either possess or acquire within the tenure of 6 months from the date of joining the Bank.
D. Hindi Knowledge
• Candidates must acquire a working knowledge of Hindi language, if not possessed already, or the candidate needs to acquire the same before the completion of the probationary period.
Canara Bank Selection Process 2018
Canara Bank selection process for the PO exam 2018 will consists of the 3 major stages as mentioned below:-
1. Online Objective Test
2. Group Discussion
The candidates need to first fulfil the required eligibility criteria to be able to apply for the same. Once the eligibility standards are met, he/she can register and apply for the exam following the below mentioned steps:-
1. Visit the official website of Canara bank and click on recruitment link. Click on “Careers” column at the top right corner of Home Page. Now, click on the “Recruitment” tab.
2. A new window opens and the candidates need to fill in their entries in it.
3. Fill in all your necessary details as asked in the form very carefully such that you do not enter any invalid details.
4. Upload your scanned photograph under the given size (20kb–50 kb) and signature under the required size (10kb – 20kb).
5. Fill in all your Educational and Personal details.
6. Now, select the preferred Online Test Centre. (Check the list of Online Test Centres in Official Recruitment Notification.)
7. Before submitting the filled form, make sure to click on the preview button and check if all the information entered by you is filled correctly.
8. Take a print out of the form for your future reference.
9. Submit the form.
10. Once you submit the form, you will automatically direct to Payment page.
11. Make the online payment using your Credit/Debit card/Net banking.
12. Make sure to take a print out of e-receipt for future reference.
Application Fee for Canara Bank Recruitment
• SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 118/-
• All Others – Rs. 708/-
Fill in your registration as per the above guidelines!
- Location: India
- Karnataka Bank Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released, Check Steps to Download
- Repco Bank Recruitment 2019: Apply For 03 Assistant Manager Posts
- SBI Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 76 Specialist Cadre Officers Vacancy
- Nainital Bank Recruitment 2019: Vacancy for 230 Clerks, Graduates can also Apply
- IDBI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2019 Released, Download Here