Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has already announced its recruitment for the post of Accounts Officer, Assistant Accountant and Technician Grade II (Electrical). With a large number of vacancies to be filled i.e. 2842 in numbers, chances of getting into this job goes very high. In order to stay up to the mark with your preparations and remain a suitable candidate for the same, you need to follow the exam pattern strictly for covering the entire syllabus.
Herein, mentioned below is the detailed UPPCL Exam Pattern for the office assistant position:-
Exam Pattern for UPPCL Office Assistant / Stenographer Grade 3 2018 Examination
|Exam Types||Subject Name||No.of Vacancies||Marks|
|Computer Based Test||Logical Reasoning||45||45|
- Candidates need to pass the typing test, mandatorily.
- The हिंदी आशुलेकन is for 60 words/minute
- Computer Hindi typing test is for 30 words/minute
- Next will be a written test.
- There are two parts to the written test.
- Part 1: computer knowledge test.
- The exam is for 50 marks and 50 questions.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- 1/4 th Negative marking is applicable for each wrong answer.
- Part 2: 180 marks for 180 questions.
- 1/4 th Negative Marking for each wrong answer.
Skill Test: Uttar Pradesh PCL Typing-Steno Exam 2018: After the written exam selection of the applicants, applicants will be called for the Typing or Stenography Test. For this, the applicants need to have a good accuracy and typing test. This is a deciding round for the appointment of the applicants for the UPPCL Vacancy 2018.
Part I: The test will be for Computer knowledge containing 50 questions of 1 mark each.
Part II: The test will be a mental ability as well general awareness test as mentioned above.
Part III: Shorthand Test for Stenographer
For qualifying for the test, the candidates need to clear the Part II examination. Here, the candidates will be participating in the Hindi dictation test within 5 mins. Required typing speed is 60 words/minute.
Candidates will be given 30 minutes for typing the dictation on the computer with Kruti Dev 010 or 016 Font making the total test time to 35 minutes. Candidates not meeting the timeline will not be qualified for the same.
UPPCL Stenographer Grade 3 2018 Skill Test or Typing Test Details
Typing Test: This Exam will be conducted in Hindi and English both. The Hindi Typing Test will be taken in Kruti Dev 010 or 016 Font for which the candidate needs to appear for the exam for just 05 Minutes of Exam on the Computer for calculating their typing speed.
Note: Required typing rate for the candidates is 60 words/ Minute.
For Assistant Accountant
The process of selection for Assistant Accountant includes:
⇒ Computer Based Test
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of your educational qualification.
- Once shortlisted, they have to appear for Computer Based Test which is Objective in nature.
- This test will have two papers.
For each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted from your score.
|Test||Topics||Max Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|Computer Based Test- Paper 1||DOEACC||50||25|
|Computer-Based-Test Paper-2||General English & General Hindi||150|
|Accountancy and Income Tax|
For Technician Grade II (Electrical)
The selection process consists of two stages:
- Computer Based Test
- Document Verification
⇒ Computer Based Test (CBT)
- If you have applied for the post of Technician Grade II, you will have to appear to the Computer Based Test.
- The CBT Paper 1 will be qualifying in nature.
- Your CBT Paper 2 paper will be evaluated only if you qualify CBT Paper 1.
- The Final Merit list will be prepared based on marks obtained in CBT Paper 2.
|Test||Topics||Max marks||Max Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|Computer Based Test – Paper 1||Computer Knowledge (NIELIT – CCC)||50||50||20|
|Computer Based Test – Paper 2||General Studies & Reasoning Ability||15||15||67|
Qualified candidates in the CBT Paper II will be called for Interview.
Number of candidates equal to thrice the number of vacancies available will be called for this stage.
The score obtained in both tests will undergo the normalization process.
The Merit List will be prepared based on the scores obtained in CBT & the Interview together.
⇒ Document Verification
If the candidate qualifies in the Interview, they will be called for Document Verification.
After Document Verification, eligible candidates will be appointed for the final post.
All the best!
- Location: Uttar Pradesh
- SPSC Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for General Duty Medical Officer Posts
- UPPSC Assistant Prosecuting Officer (APO) Pre Exam 2019 Admit Card Released, Download Here Now
- APPSC Group 1 Admit Card 2019 for Screening Test Released, 4 Simple Steps To Download Admit Card
- OPSC Recruitment 2019: Apply for 63 Assistant Horticulture Officer Posts
- C-DAC Noida Recruitment 2019: Apply for 14 Project Manager and Project Engineer Posts