Child Development and Pedagogy is one of the essential section in CTET 2018. 30 Multiple Choice Questions would be asked from this section. This section is included in the CTET Question Paper to assess the knowledge of candidates in Child Development, Moral Education, Inclusive Growth. As the name suggest, Child Development a well defined process through which infant develop and pedagogy means process of learning. As a whole, this sections includes questions based on Development of Child and Methodology used for it. We are providing here 10 most important CTET Questions from the exam point of view. The candidates preparing for CTET Exam should practice the questions and give your best in the CTET Exam. The board has already issued the admit card at the official link ctet.nic.in.
1. Which is called the period of infancy
a. birth to 1 year
b. birth to 3 years
c. birth to 2 years
d. 2 to 3 years
2.As per Piaget, a child who is between 2 and 7 years lies in the _______ stage of cognitive development.
b. Concrete operational(
c. Formal operational
3. Development of the child succeeds from _______to _______.
a. complex → hard
b. general → specific
c. specific → general
d. simple → easy
4. When adults adjust themselves to the assistance provided by them to facilitate progression of the child from current to potential level of performance, it is known as:
a. Participatory learning
b. Proximal development
d. Collaborative learning
5. The process which involves the changes from existing schemas to introduce new information is called
6. In middle childhood, speech is more _______ rather than_______.
a. socialized, egocentric
b. egocentric, socialised
c. animistic, socialised
d. mature, immature
7. The child centred education includes
a. handsful on activities for kids.
b. activities that do not include play.
c. children sitting in a corner.
d. learning in restricted environment.
8. In a class, the teacher observed Rudransh playing self-composed music on his keyboard. The class teacher thought Rudransh seemed to be high in _______ intelligence.
9. When a teacher considers boys better in mathematics than girls, Which trait of teacher is mentioned here?
b. gender biased
10. Inclusive education signifies that we should change the_______ to fit the _______.
a. Child / system
b. System / child
c. Environment / family
d. Child / environment
- Location: India
- E-Book CBSE UGC-NET/JRF Social Work Solved and Model Papers In English
- E-Book CSIR-UGC NET/JRF Chemical Sciences Solved Papers In English
- CSIR-UGC NET/JRF Chemical Sciences Solved Papers In English
- E-Book UGC NET English Model and Solved Papers
- Free! e-Solved Paper UGC-NET July-2018 Defence and Strategic Studies