NCERT (National Council of Education Research and Training) which was established in 1961 designs textbooks, support material, training programs etc to meet the needs of the country to enhance students' knowledge, understanding, critical thinking, analytic abilities etc. State boards create books in accordance with the NCERT books and syllabus. Today, the safalta portal has decided to tell you the importance of NCERT Books for CTET examination.
Why is it important to prepare through NCERT books for CTET preparation?
- The NCERT books assist in providing knowledge to the CTET candidates who want to ace the exam with a good percentile.
- The NCERT books provide the basic clarity of the topics to the students who are preparing for competitive examinations.
- The topics prescribed in NCERT books are easy to comprehend.
- In order to get the better understanding of the topics, no study material other than that of NCERT books will ever be considered.
- To secure good marks in CTET exam, the line to line reading of every topic is of utmost importance.
- Many questions are directly asked from the NCERT books and therefore, you can score good marks by preparing for them.
- The language of the NCERT books is simple and provide the in-depth knowledge of the various topics. It is advised for every CTET aspirant to prepare for the exam from Ncert.
- Students who prepare from NCERT study material get an advantage over other students in terms of marks.
- The NCERT books provide sufficient insight of every detail/topic. Undoubtedly, NCERT books are the main source of getting relevant and point to point information.
- Even the preface, an introduction that is printed in the first few pages must be read as marks are easily secured by reading those pages.
- The 'Do you know', examples, the book work etc should be read carefully if you don't want to go through the pain of losing a single mark by not following the advice.
Thus, it is advised for CTET applicants to go through the NCERT books in great detail as these books provide the unequivocal range of information about the topics that are asked in the exam. By preparing from NCERT study material, an aspirant can be sure of attempting the appropriate option.
- Location: India
- HTET 2019 Final Answer Key Released, Click Here To Download In One Click
- CG Vyapam TET Answer Key 2019 Released, Check Now
- MP TET 2019 Exam Answer Key Released, Check Your Score Now
- Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Recruitment 2019: Apply Online For 878 TGT, Principal & Other Posts
- RAJASTHAN PTET 2019 APPLICATION PROCESS LAST DATE EXTENDED, APPLY ONLINE NOW