Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is all set to conduct IBPS Clerk Exam 2018-19 in the first week of December 2018. The candidates already involved in their exam preparation. It is apt time to revise topics for all the sections including Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, Reasoning, and General Awareness. Safalta.com has come up with topics, concepts and sample questions on IBPS Clerk 2018. Candidates should go through the concept of Time and Work and practice the sample questions provided below to make their concept strong.
Sample Questions on Time and Work in Quant Section
- More work requires more persons: If time to finish the work remains unchanged and viceversa.
- In another way, for constant A ,B, and C have a directly proportional relationship:'
- Here A µ B, when C is a constant
- More work needs more time and viceversa, if the number of persons involved in work is same.
- A, B and C are in the directly proportional relationship B µ C when A is constant
- When we can combine the three relations between A, B and C, then, AB/C = Constant
1. 30 men can cut 20 trees in 10 hours. What time will 15 men take to cut 5 trees ?
(A) 3 hrs.
(B) 4 hrs.
(C) 5 hrs.
(D) 7 hrs.
2. 10 persons can do a job in 50 days. How many persons are needed to do the same job in 20 days ?
3. 6 men and 8 women together can complete a piece of work in 10 days. Work done by a woman in one day is equal to half the work done by a man in one day. If 10 women are working alone, How much will it take to complete the task ?
(A) 10 days
(B) 16 days
(C) 14 days
(D) None of these
4. P can complete a piece of work in 15 days, q is 50% more efficient than p. How long will p and q together to complete the work ?
(A) 6 days
(B) 7 days
(C) 5 days
(D) 8 days
5. Ravi is able to do piece of work in 20 days. Ramesh is 25% more efficient than Ravi. The number of days taken by Ramesh to do the same piece of work is :
- Location: India
- PNB Technical Officers Post Admit Card 2019 Released, Click Here To Download
- Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online For 185 SO Vacancy
- Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2019: Apply for 421 Peons & Sweepers Posts
- UBI Security Guard PET Exam 2019 Call Letter Released, Download Here In One Click
- SBI Recruitment 2019: Apply For Faculty, Marketing Executive & Other Posts