Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection is all set to conduct a preliminary exam for the recruitment of Clerical Cadre from 8th November 2018. The candidates need to be smart enough in the exam hall to avoid misbehaviours and indiscipline during the exam. The aspirants need to be vigil during the exam time. Any misconduct can lead to the cancellation of the exam. Safalta.com has taken initiative to provide Exam Hall Tips for Candidates for IBPS Clerk CWE Prelims 2018.
Exam Hall Tips to Prepare for IBPS Clerk CWE Prelims 2018
- Always try to reach the exam venue before 30 minutes from the exam time.
- Do not forget to keep the admit card with you. It is mandatory document for the exam
- Read the instructions carefully before starting your exam.
- Segregate your time wisely to attempt the maximum number of questions within stipulated time frame.
- Use elimination technique to answer the question in which you find tow most relevant options
- Try to solve the questions in sequence to complete the maximum number of question in the given time period.
- Leave the tricky questions if you are not confident as there is negative marking in the exam.
- Section timings have been introduced by which, you cannot switch to another section once you are done with the previous one.
- Location: India
- PNB Technical Officers Post Admit Card 2019 Released, Click Here To Download
- Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online For 185 SO Vacancy
- Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2019: Apply for 421 Peons & Sweepers Posts
- UBI Security Guard PET Exam 2019 Call Letter Released, Download Here In One Click
- SBI Recruitment 2019: Apply For Faculty, Marketing Executive & Other Posts