Candidates should go through Study Tips and Sample Questions on Input and Output Sequence for IBPS Clerk Recruitment Exam 2018. Problems based on Input and Output seems difficult but they are easy to solve. The only factor is that they are time-consuming and time is a premium in a competitive test these days. One is asked to imagine that there is some kind of computer or word-processing machine and this machine performs some operation on the given input. The machine operates repeatedly according to a predetermined pattern and as a result, we get varied output at different steps.
Directions: Read the following information carefully to answer the given questions :
A word and number arrangement machine when given an input line of words and numbers rearranges them and following a particular rule in each step. Candidates should go through below example to know the steps involved in input and rearrangement.
Input : goal 63 57 home five task 82 17
Step I : 82 goal 63 57 home five task 17
Step II : 82 five goal 63 57 home task 17
Step III : 82 five 63 goal 57 home task 17
Step IV : 82 five 63 goal 57 home 17 task
And step IV is the last output.
Directions (Qs.1 to 4) : Following are steps of an input. Rearrange them and answer the questions :
(i) metal offer arrange blue kite
(ii) arrange blue kite metal offer
(iii) kite metal offer arrange blue
(iv) offer arrange blue kite metal
(v) kite metal blue offer arrange
1. Which of the following is step III?
2. Which of the following is first from the right end of step II?
(E) None of these
3. Which of the following is step V?
40. Which of the following is step IV?
- Location: India
- Canara Bank Recruitment 2019:Apply For Advisor-Treasury Posts
- SBI Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 579 Head, Relationship Manager & Various Other Posts
- Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2019 APPLICATION PROCESS CONCLUDES TODAY
- SBI Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 65 Specialist Cadre Officers Vacancy
- SBI PO Prelims 2019 Admit Card Released, Check Details Here