Blood Relations are one of the important topics in Reasoning for IBPS Clerk Exam. Atleast 4 to 5 questions are always asked from this topic. This topic basically demands the knowledge of the candidate is in different kinds of relations among the persons. Questions on this test can be done only when a candidate is well-known about the different types of relations.
Candidates need to solve the Questions based on blood relationship in our day to day life. The examiner is going to determine simply
relationships by terming a complicated set of definitions and expects the candidates to comprehend these definitions rather quickly. We are
Blood Relation Table Explaining Complicated Relationship
- Father's or mother's son —Brother
- Father's or mother's daughter —Sister
- Father's or mother's brother —Uncle
- Father's or mother's sister —Aunt
- Father's or mother's mother —Grand mother
- Father's or mother's father —Grand Father
- Son's Wife —Daughter-in-law
- Husband's or wife's sister —Sister-in-law
- Brother's or Sister's Son —Nephew
- Brother's or Sister's daughter —Niece
- Aunt's or Uncle's son —Cousin
- Aunt's or Uncle's daughter —Cousin
- Grand Father's or Grand mother's son —Father or Uncle
- Grand Father's or Grand mother's only daughter-in-law(or daughter) —Mother
- Sister's husband —Brother-in-law
- Brother's wife —Sister-in-law
- Uncle's wife —Aunt
- Father of Grand Father or Grand Mother —Great Grand Father
- Mother of Grand Father or Grand Mother —Great Grand Mother
Sample Questions on Blood Relations
1. P is the brother of D. X is the Sister of P. A is brother of F. F is the daughter of D. M is the
father of X, then who is the uncle of A ?
2. Amit is Daya's brother. Daya is the son of Chandra. Bimal is the father of Chandra, then
how is Amit related to Bimal ?
(A) Grand son
(B) Grand father
3. If B's mother is the only daughter of A's mother, then how is A related to B?
(C) Maternal Uncle
(D) None of these
4. A and B are married couples. X and Y are brothers. A is X's brother. How is Y related to B ?
(D) None of these
5. P is the father of R and S is the son of Q. T is the brother of P. If R is Sister of S, how is
Q related to T ?
- Location: India
- Rajasthan BSTC 2019 Admit Card Released, Download Here
- UGC NET 2019: 5 Simple Steps To Download the Admit Card
- Sainik School Balachadi Recruitment 2019:Apply For PGT Posts
- HP TET 2019: Application Released, Check Details Here
- NITTR TGT Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 196 Trained Graduate Teachers Posts