Aspirants must be involved in exam preparation for IBPS Clerk Exam 2018. This is the correct time to clear your concept and practice mock questions. Safalta has started providing sample question based on all the topics of Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English, and General Awareness and so on.
As the topic suggests, the candidates will be given a series of alphabetical letters or numbers or sometimes combinations of both would be given, which would be generally called the terms of the series.The aspirants are required to study the given series, identify the pattern followed in the series and either complete the given series with the most suitable alternative
Factors to be Considered for Solving Series
- Candidates should first decide whether the series is increasing, decreasing or alternating.
- If the given series is increasing or decreasing, then candidates should check following
- Change is Slow or Gradual then, it is difference series
- Change is equally sharp, then it is ratio series
- If the series is alternating or irregular, then there might be mix of two series together
- Decide and Complete the series accordingly.
1) 1, 4, 9, 16, 23, 25, 36.
2) 41, 43, 47, 53, 61, 71, 73, 81.
3) 8, 27, 64, 100, 125, 216, 343.
4) 3, 5, 9, 11, 14, 17, 21.
5) 10, 25, 45, 54, 60, 75, 80.
- Location: India
- Canara Bank PO 2018 Online Exam Result Released, Check List of Successful Candidates Here
- RBI Recruitment 2019 – Apply For Junior Engineer Posts
- RBI ने जूनियर इंजीनियर (सिविल/इलेक्ट्रिकल) के पदों पर विज्ञप्ति जारी की, जानें पूर्ण जानकारी
- IBPS ने SO मुख्य लिखित परीक्षा के एडमिट कार्ड जारी कर दिए है, डायरेक्ट लिंक से करें डाउनलोड
- IBPS SO Mains Exam Admit Card Released, To Download Now Visit ibps.in