IBPS Clerk Recruitment Exam is one of the most anticipated exam among competitive exam aspirants and it has reached at the doorstep. The Prelims exam is scheduled to be conducted on 08, 09, 15 & 16 Dec 2018. The commission will soon release the exam admit card on the official website and more than 7000 clerk vacancies will be filled through the recruitment process, in various banks across the country.
In this very little time left, students must be trying their level best to boost their preparation and score as much as possible to secure a seat in the Mains examination. To score above the cut-off, command over Quantitative Aptitude is required. The more you score in Quants section, the brighter your chances are for the selection. It can be done easily by understanding the pattern of the exam and aiming at the right spots accordingly.
To help students develop a strategy for quants section, here is a topic-wise expected breakdown of the Quants section in IBPS Clerk 2018 Prelims Exam.
- In the Simplification segment, 05 questions on Quadratic Equation might also be asked. Simplification will be included with Approximation as well.
- Problems on wrong number series might be asked in place of missing number series. Solving them requires a little bit more practice.
- In Arithematic section, 1-1 question from each topic will be asked. Probability, Mensuration and some other topics are also asked in the exam.
- More than one DI can also be asked in the exam.
- More word problems might be asked in the exam to check the calculation speed of the student.
The above analysis has been done by the subject expects according to the previous year's exam papers. IBPS can introduce any variation in the exam and the students must be prepared to face it. With the right strategy and approach, success will be at your door-step.
CLICK HERE for IBPS Clerk Mock Tests
- Location: India
- PNB Technical Officers Post Admit Card 2019 Released, Click Here To Download
- Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online For 185 SO Vacancy
- Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2019: Apply for 421 Peons & Sweepers Posts
- UBI Security Guard PET Exam 2019 Call Letter Released, Download Here In One Click
- SBI Recruitment 2019: Apply For Faculty, Marketing Executive & Other Posts