Quantitative Aptitude section is considered as one of the trickiest section in the entire question paper. Many candidates fail to succeed in this section due to the slow speed and lack of knowledge. Safalta experts have come up with some of the most important sample questions on all the topics. Here, we are discussing about Premutation and Combinations. Each of the arrangements which can be made by taking some or all of a number of things is called the permutation.
Also, Each of the different groups or selections which can be formed by taking some or all of a number of objects is called a combination.
Tricky Formulae for Permutations and Combinations
(i) The number of circular arrangements of n distinct items is (n – 1)! When there is a difference between clockwise and anticlockwise arrangements and (n – 1)!/2 When there is no difference between clockwise and anticlockwise arrangements.
1. If Ramesh has four routes to travel from city P to city R and six routes from city R to city Q. What are the possible number of routes to travel from the city P to city Q ?
2. A Cricket Coach has to choose captain and vice-captain from the team of 11 players. What are the possible number of ways to choose the same?
3. In a group of 6 men and 4 women, four people are required to be selected. What are the distinctive ways are there to select the four people with at least one boy?
4. What are the possible number of groups of 9 persons can be formed from 10 boys and 5 girls?
(D) None of these
5. How many words can be framed by using all the alphabets of the word ‘ALLAHABAD’ ?
- Location: India
- Canara Bank Recruitment 2019:Apply For Advisor-Treasury Posts
- SBI Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 579 Head, Relationship Manager & Various Other Posts
- Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2019 APPLICATION PROCESS CONCLUDES TODAY
- SBI Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 65 Specialist Cadre Officers Vacancy
- SBI PO Prelims 2019 Admit Card Released, Check Details Here