The reasoning is of the challenging section for IBPS Clerk Exam 2018, which is to be held in December month. The candidates need to be extra vigil and logical while attempting this sections. Every competitive exam includes reasoning questions to check the mental alertness of the aspirant. Blood relation is one of the important topics in the exam, which comprises questions from blood relation, which seems interesting to solve. Here are the practice questions, candidates should practice the questions provided below
1. Pointing towards an old photo, Rajesh said, "she is the daughter of my wife's mother's only daughter". How is
Rajesh associated to the girl in the photograph?
(D) Cannot be determined
2. On pointing a beautiful girl, Aman said, "she is the only daughter of my grandfather's son". How is that girl related
(D) Data inadequate
3. On showing the photo frame Ramesh said, "She is the mother of my brother's son's wife's sister". How is the lady
in the photograph related to Ramesh's brother?
(D) None of these
4. While introducing Rama, Bhaskar said, "Her father is the only son of my father".What is Rama's relation to the Bhaskar?
(B) Grand daughter
5. Faiza while introducing Mustaq to her husband said, "His brother's father is the only son of my grandfather".
How is Faiza related to Mustaq?
- Location: India
- Canara Bank PO 2018 Online Exam Result Released, Check List of Successful Candidates Here
- RBI Recruitment 2019 – Apply For Junior Engineer Posts
- RBI ने जूनियर इंजीनियर (सिविल/इलेक्ट्रिकल) के पदों पर विज्ञप्ति जारी की, जानें पूर्ण जानकारी
- IBPS ने SO मुख्य लिखित परीक्षा के एडमिट कार्ड जारी कर दिए है, डायरेक्ट लिंक से करें डाउनलोड
- IBPS SO Mains Exam Admit Card Released, To Download Now Visit ibps.in