Institute of banking personnel selection (IBPS) has started rolling the vacancy for IBPS Sp here is the IBPS recruitment guide that will help the candidates understand the whole story behind the specialist officer recruitment in different banks and also guide them through the complete process on how to prepare for IBPS SO Exam.ecialist Officer 2018 exam in the month of December for the recruitment of various officers in different public sectors banks. A large number of candidates will be applying for the IBPS SO Exam and will also need utmost guidance of the same. So, First of all, the candidates need to have the complete idea about the “IBPS Specialist Officer” vacancy overview and its eligibility criteria for the SO exam. This will help them justify their ability to apply for the bank specialist officer exam.
So, let’s start on it!
IBPS SO Preliminary Exam Pattern
IBPS Specialist Officer Prelims exam will be an objective type paper which includes 3 subjects of different marks. All participants will be required to qualify in all the sections and for each wrong answer; the candidates will lose some marks as negative marking. The time duration of paper is 02 hour.
Reasoning Preparation Tips
• Check the complete IBPS specialist officer reasoning syllabus and covers all topics one by one under your strategic study plan.
• Some of the important topics for it are- Data Sufficiency, Input-Output, Coding-Decoding, Blood Relation, Number Series questions, Alphabet & Alpha Numeric Sequence Test, Syllogism, Puzzle Test, Direction Sense, Series test, Odd figures, Miscellaneous test, etc.
English Preparation Tips
• To improve your English Grammar, you need to focus on comprehension and vocabulary portions.
• Increase the four core skills- Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking
• Make a practice of regularly reading English notes, magazines, newspapers + Watching the English channels, movies + Speaking in English with your friends and family.
• Practice the mock test papers
General Awareness Preparation Tips
• Develop a regular reading habit of Newspapers, magazines, books, previous papers
• Keep yourself updated with the current affairs, participate in different online specialist officer exams along with test series
• Follow some of the GK books for broader coverage
Quantitative Aptitude Preparation Tips
• This section is mainly concerned with the calculation speed and accuracy that comes with the understanding of the concept.
• This is mainly a time-consuming paper so; you need to practice hard on quick computation for saving your time in the IBPS exam.
• Students need to practice more and more questions from the different formulas to improve your calculation and speed.
• Learn the formulas, tables, square and cube roots. Take help of the IBPS online test series and previous year solved question papers to learn and prepare for the Quantitative Aptitude section.
• Practice, practice, and practice as many sums as possible to get the best idea of the pattern and improve your speed and accuracy.
Professional Knowledge Preparation Tips
• This paper is designed to test your knowledge in your particular area as per the posts one is applying for, so be well prepared for it.
• Candidates need to revise their past course books in order to clear their concepts and other details.
Follow these tips and tricks to crack the prelims exam!
- Location: India
- Karnataka Bank Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released, Check Steps to Download
- Repco Bank Recruitment 2019: Apply For 03 Assistant Manager Posts
- SBI Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 76 Specialist Cadre Officers Vacancy
- Nainital Bank Recruitment 2019: Vacancy for 230 Clerks, Graduates can also Apply
- IDBI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2019 Released, Download Here