Staff Selection Commission has recently published the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) recruitment notification for Group B (Non-Gazetted) and Group C (non-technical ) posts. SSC CGL 2018 is for the appointment of Accountant/Jr Accountant, Assistant Audit Officer, Divisional Accountant, Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistants Inspector Assistant/Superintendent Inspector (Central Excise), Sub-Inspector, Inspector (Preventive Officer), Inspector (Examiner), Assistant Enforcement Officer, Jr. Statistical Officer, Auditor and various other posts in different departments. The SSC CGL online registration has started on 05 May 2018 and the last date to apply online is 04 June 2018.
Those candidates who are interested in appearing for the SSC CGL exam, have to register online on the official website. The candidates will have to appear in all the four phases of the examination i.e. Tier- I to IV, to get appointed to the commission. The candidates should have read the complete advertisement to know you are eligible to appear for the exam or not. The willing candidates must follow the detailed steps which are given below to apply online to avoid any kind of glitches. Prepare Current Affairs For SSC CGL Recruitment 2018.
Importance Dates For SSC CGL Recruitment 2018
|Opening Date for Submission of Online Application||05 May 2018|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application||04 June 2018|
|Closing Date of Payment Fee through Challan||07 June 2018|
|Date of Computer-Based Written Examination (Paper-I)||25 July to 20Aug 2018|
|Date of Tier-II, Tier -III & IV Examination||Uploaded Soon|
Application Fee For SSC CGL Recruitment 2018
|General/OBC||Rs.100/- through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Chalan Fee Mode.|
How To Register Online For SSC CGL Exam 2018
- Visit the official website of SSC ie.http://ssc.nic.in
- Now, register yourself as a new user, you would need email ID and phone number for OTP.
- Candidates are required to pay the application fee through online mode.
- Candidates must have the scanned copies of the recent passport size photograph, signature, thumb expression ready while filling the application form.
- After registration, press the 'Apply' button.
- Now fill the complete application form online.
- After checking your details carefully, hit the 'Submit' button.
- Download the filled up application form and take a print out for future references.
Click Here To Apply Online
Click Here For Details of vacancy
SSC CGL Study Material
Regarding more latest updates for job alert, admit card, result and Study Material for the exam, Keep checking safalta education portal.
- Location: India
- Start Date: 2018/05/05
- HSSC Recruitment 2019 Process for 3206 Instructor, Lab Attendant & Other Posts
- SSC MTS Recruitment 2019: Check Application Status Through Direct Link
- SSC Stenographer Group C & Group D Examination 2017 Nomination Status Released, Check Details Here
- HSSC 6400 Constable & SI Recruitment 2019 to Conclude Today, Apply Now
- SSC GD constable final Answer Key Out, Download Till August 09