Quantitative Aptitude is the most important subject asked in SBI Clerk Exam. If you score well in this section, your chances of selection are high. This is the most scoring subject of the exam as it fetches you with sure marks in one hand while eating into your precious time on the other. To enhance your quants skill, practice Mock tests available on the website. Before you begin preparing for Quantitative Aptitude for SBI Clerk Exam 2018, have a look at the Exam Pattern of the exam.
Exam Pattern of SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2018
No. of Questions: 35
Total Marks: 35
Negative marks: 0.25
Topics asked in SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2018
Whole numbers & Decimals
Ratio & Proportion
Simple and Compound Interest
Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnerships
Mixture and Alligation
Time and distance, Time & Work
Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra & Elementary surds
Heights and Distance
Histogram, Frequency Polygon, Pie Chart, Bar Chart.
Tips to prepare Quantitative Aptitude for SBI Clerk Exam 2018
- You should not try to study everything as this might leave you unprepared. Focus on important topics and practice them hard.
- Don't compromise your Accuracy for Speed. manage your time during the exam.
- Give time to Quants section everyday in your timetable
- Study and clear your basic concepts first before practising sample question papers.
- Set a target to practice 50 Quants questions everyday to stay revised.
- Practice Mock Tests to give the final touch to your preparation.
If you need further help, come to safalta.com and ask the experts for help. You can get anything you need to crack the exam from here.
- SBI Clerk Syllabus – Detailed Analysis With Examination Pattern
- SBI Clerk Exam 2018: Mistakes to avoid during preparation