UPBEB (Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board) has released the official notification along with UPTET 2018 Exam Pattern on its official website upbasiceduboard.gov.in. The examination will contain two papers- Paper 1 and Paper 2. The exam will be conducted in offline mode with questions of primary and upper primary level. The examination is scheduled on 28th of October, 2018.
Syllabus of UPTET 2018 will include questions from Pedagogy, Hindi, Science, English/Urdu/Sanskrit, Mathematics and Environmental Studies. UPTET 2018 exam will be conducted to recruit eligible candidates for the teacher post at the primary and upper primary level in Government schools of Uttar Pradesh.
UP-TET Pattern for Paper-1:
• Child Development and Pedagogy: 30 Marks.
• Environmental Studies: 30 Marks.
• Mathematics: 30 Marks.
• Language I (Hindi): 30 Marks.
• Language II (English): 30 Marks.
UP-TET Pattern for Paper-2:
• Child Development & Pedagogy (Compulsory): 30 Marks.
• Language I: (English) (Compulsory): 30 Marks.
• Language II: 30 Marks (Choose any from Hindi/Sanskrit/Panjabi/Urdu).
• For Science and Mathematics Teacher: Mathematics and Science: 60 Marks.
• For Social Studies teacher: Social Studies: 60 Marks.
• For /Sanskrit/Panjabi/Urdu/Home Science/Physical Education/Art/Music Teacher: Choose either (4) (a) OR (5) – 60 Marks.
UPTET 2018 Marking scheme
UPTET 2018 Paper 1 comprises of 5 sections of 30 marks each, whereas Paper 2 will consist of 150 questions each carrying 1 mark.
• Total 150 marks will be distributed for paper 1.
• Each question will contain 1 mark and there is no negative marks for incorrect answers.
• There is no negative marking.
• Total 3 sections in paper 2 comprise 30 questions each and 1 section will have 60 questions.
Time Management, Study Plan and Essential Tips to crack UP-TET 2018 Examination
• Check Syllabus & Exam Pattern: First of all candidate should go through the Official Syllabus & Exam Pattern of UPTET Exam 2018. Identify the topics and research on important topics. Understand the exam pattern properly and marking scheme. Also, read about the negative marking.
• Make a Study Plan: Candidate should make a proper plan to Study for UPTET Exam. Time is less so candidate should study minimum 3-4 hours daily. If he/she can study more then go head for it. Strictly follow your timetable. Do not postpone your study plan.
• Prefer Good Books: Choose the best book according to syllabus of UPTET Examination. Language of that book can easily understand by you. Do not go for hard English Book and much lengthy books. Time is less so choose the good author books.
• Breaks and Refresh your Mind: Include the Short Breaks and refresh your mind and mood after some time.
• Do not Use Mobile Phone: Stay away from social networking sites and mobile phone. Because most of the time students waste their time on mobile and social networks during study.
• Revision: Revise your syllabus within one week. Because it helps you to remember the topics for longer time. Revise the topics which you have studied in past week.
• Online Test Series: Use the previous year papers, model papers, solved papers and most effective is online test series. Make the practices and solve test series as much as you can after complete your syllabus.
• Objective Type Books: User can also purchase the Objective Question Books to study for UPTET Examination.
• Read the News Paper Daily Basis: Because it helps to improve your General Knowledge and Current Affairs related topics.
• Improve Your Problem Solving Skills: Improve your logical thinking and problem-solving skills to get the success in any competitive examination.
• Join Coaching Class or Tuition Class: If they have much time for exam, then they can go for Coaching classes or tuition class. Choose the best coaching institutes in your area and good tuition teacher for UP TET Exam. Teacher will guide you properly about the examination.
• Last Point is to remember one thing Hard Work is the key of Success. So give all time to study and get the success in UPTET Exam 2018.
Best of Luck for Exam. These are the simple tips to crack the competitive examination.
- Location: Uttar Pradesh
- CTET Unofficial Answer Key 2019 Released for Paper 2, Check Here
- CSIR NET 2019 Answer Key Released: Check Your Answers and Response Sheets Now
- NVS Clerk, Staff Nurse & Various Posts Recruitment 2019: Apply Online Now for 2370 Vacant Posts
- HP TET 2019 Exam Provisional Answer Key Released, Download Now
- MPPEB Middle School TET Revised Answer Key 2019 released, Check Direct Link Here