Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation has announced its recruitment drive on January 2018 for the recruitment of 227 Stenographers (Grade III) and 2296 Office Assistants (Grade-III) based on their qualifying standards in the Computer Based Test that will tentatively be held in November 2018. The online applications for the post of Stenographers and Office Assistants for UPPCL already started from February 2018.
This is the best opportunity for the candidates holding graduate degree with good typing speed to get into a government job in Uttar Pradesh or specifically in UPPCL. Most of the government job aspirants can easily apply for the selection test and take their first step for joining one of the largest state government-owned employer in the state of UP. The organisation holds a total of current employee count of over 50,000.
With just one more month to go for the final face to face with the exam, candidates are currently looking for the best mock test papers to evaluate their performances. It is however, very important to appear for the final mock tests to evaluate their performances and preparation too. This will not just help with their preparation plans but, will also help them identify their strong and lagging sections too.
But, prior to that, you must understand the entire pattern of the exam, too as mentioned below:-
The Online objective Examination will consist a total of 200 Questions carrying 200 marks and time duration of 3 hours consisting of the following sections:-
- General English and Hindi & Arithmetic & Accountancy, Auditing and Income Tax: The section will contain 150 questions for 150 marks from topics of Hindi and regional language, Hindi grammar, Noun, Pronoun, Adjective, Tense, Verb, Idiom phrase, One word substitution, Reading comprehension, Famous poets, Award in Hindi language, Miscellaneous & word power, analogies, sentence corrections and verbal reasoning, Arithmetic computation, blood relations, visual memory, syllogism, problem solving, number solving & problem-solving skills. number system, HCF, LCM, Simplification, Decimals & fractions, ratio & proportion, unitary method, percentage, time & distance, time & work, profit & loss, simple & compound interest, and Algebra and Financial Accounting, Economics, Cost Accounting, Share, debentures and more.
- Computer knowledge: The section will comprise of 50 questions of 50 marks each like- Basic information of computers, Microsoft Word & Office & Excel, Input & Output Devices, Operating Systems, RAM – ROM.
- Candidates can find a number of valid and extremely helpful mock tests to test their preparation levels both-online and offline.
- Candidates need to 100% adhere to the mock tests timeline in order understand the best way to tackle their exam pressure during the real time situation.
- Mock tests are the best way to identify your lags and strengths. Candidates once identify their weakness can work on them to score better during the final test and also use their strength areas to attempt more number of questions and gain higher scores through it.
- Most of the mock tests contain a bunch of previous year questions that are of great importance to the candidates. Candidates can get the insight of the expected question paper through these questions contained in the mock test papers.
- Mock test papers are the best way to improve your speed of performing in the test.
- The real time exam will have very limited time to attempt the maximum number of accurate questions. Mock tests help in ascertaining this aspect of the preparation.
- Being a regular mock test appearing candidate, you are already ready to appear for the exam without any lack in the confidence.
All the best for your mock test attempts!
- Location: India
- Indian Army Women Soldier GD Admit Card: Know How to Download
- NVS Assistant, Computer Operator Result 2019 Released, Check Here
- CBSE CTET 2019: Check Date and Steps to Download the Result
- Bihar Co-Operative Bank Assistant and Assistant Manager Interview Schedule 2019 Released
- Jharkhand SSC Excise Constable 2019: Revised List of Rejected Application Released, Check Details Here