The mathematics section in the UPTET exams is often a tough one. Thus, it becomes very important to first understand the pattern and then continue on preparing it. UPTET exams will be conducted in the month of December. Mathematics is a part of both the papers so; you need to be very apt while preparing for the same.
In order to swiftly sail through the preparation cycle, it is very important to first analyze both the papers.
UPTET Marking Scheme for Paper 1
• Mathematics section consists of 30 objective type questions.
• Every correct answer contains 1 mark each.
• There is no negative marking.
UPTET Analysis for Paper 1
As analyzed from the previous years’ papers the Paper 1 Mathematics Section comes at Moderate difficulty level. Attempting 17 – 18 correct questions is enough to cross the cutoff.
UPTET Marking Scheme for Paper 2
- Other sections carry 30 questions, while Maths/ Social Science hold 60 questions.
- Each correct answer gives 1 mark.
- There is no negative marking.
- There are total 150 questions in the paper.
- Maximum marks that can be scored are 150.
UPTET Analysis Paper 2
As per the analysis, the mathematics in Paper 2 is more difficult as compared to the other sections. Attempting 45 questions rightly is a good attempt.
• Advanced Mathematics – 9 to 10 questions
• Geometry – 3 to 4 questions
• Mensuration – 2 to 3 questions
• HCF and LCM – 1 to 2 questions
• Pie Chart – 1 question
• Probability – 1 to 2 questions
• Number System – 2 questions
• Compound Interest – 3 Questions
• Pedagogy – 8 Questions
Tips to Follow
- Follow books from Std 6 to 10 for the basic questions.
- Learn the basic formulas by heart and other important numeric figures such as square root, cube root, squares, cubes, tables, etc. for faster calculation.
- As the paper requires thorough revision for teaching classes 6th to 8th, you need to stay focused on topics like Algebra, Equations, Logical Thinking and geometry.
- Group study is a very useful way to prepare together and solve the hard questions. But, make sure you study productive rather than just wasting your time discussing things. Studying in Groups will also help in understanding and sharing thoughts on a wider scale.
- Practice is the best key for preparing for such exams so, make sure you are not compromising on your preparation plans and practising on a regular basis.
- Exchange practice tests with your friends don’t forget to track your success rate on these mock tests.
- Location: India
- CG Vyapam TET Answer Key 2019 Released, Check Now
- MP TET 2019 Exam Answer Key Released, Check Your Score Now
- Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Recruitment 2019: Apply Online For 878 TGT, Principal & Other Posts
- RAJASTHAN PTET 2019 APPLICATION PROCESS LAST DATE EXTENDED, APPLY ONLINE NOW
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Non-Technical Post Admit Card 2019 Out, Click Here To Download