The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) has announced the date for Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test as on 28 October 2018. The aspirants are sweating it out to crack this year’s exam to fulfil their dream of becoming a professional teacher.
Before providing you the tips, let’s make you clear with the exam pattern:
- Paper 1 of UPTET consists of Child Development & Pedagogy, Environmental Studies, Language 1, Language II and Mathematics; each subject carries 30 questions of 1 mark each making it a total of 150 marks.
- Paper 2 has questions relevant to Child Development & Pedagogy, Language 1, Language 2 and Mathematics or Social Science carrying a total of 150 marks.
Now let’s come to the syllabus of Hindi language for UPTET 2018. This section carries 30 marks with 15 marks dedicated to comprehension and 15 marks for Pedagogy for language development. Each of them is further divided to sections carrying 5 marks each with questions based on the following topics:
- Unseen Prose Passage. Linking Devices, Subject-Verb Concord, Inferences
- Unseen Poem. Identification of Alliteration, Simile, Metaphor, Personification, Assonance, Rhyme
- Modal Auxiliaries, Phrasal Verbs and Idioms, Literary Terms: Elegy, Sonnet, Short Story, Drama
- Basic knowledge of sounds
- Methods of Evaluation and remedial teaching
- Principles of teaching Hindi, communicative approach to Hindi language teaching, challenges of teaching Hindi, language difficulties, errors and disorders
Best books that have been recommended by experts to get the best knowledge for this section are:
- Hindi Bhasha by Diamond Power Learning
- UPTET and CTET Hindi language Knowledge by Youth Competition Times
- Hindi Language from Arihant Publication
- UPTET Class 1-5 Primary Level (Hindi)
Expert tips to qualify in Hindi section:
- Since the questions will be elementary, so try and focus more on basic things than wasting time in complicated and miscellaneous topics.
- Make a habit for reading Hindi articles and newspaper daily. It will help you get both speed and accuracy for the exam.
- Practice mock tests, have a look and solve previous year question papers to be well prepared about the type of questions to be asked in exam.
- Since there is no negative marking, so attempt all questions, even if you are not confident of the answers.
- Location: India
- CTET Unofficial Answer Key 2019 Released for Paper 2, Check Here
- CSIR NET 2019 Answer Key Released: Check Your Answers and Response Sheets Now
- NVS Clerk, Staff Nurse & Various Posts Recruitment 2019: Apply Online Now for 2370 Vacant Posts
- HP TET 2019 Exam Provisional Answer Key Released, Download Now
- MPPEB Middle School TET Revised Answer Key 2019 released, Check Direct Link Here