If you are seeking your profession in teaching in Uttar Pradesh, either in Primary (Class 1-5) or Secondary (Class 6-8) levels then you need to clear UPTET 2018 with a total of 60% marks.
Eligibility criteria for UPTET
- For Paper 1- Senior Secondary or equivalent with at least 45% marks at a two year Diploma in Elementary education/ 4 year Bachelor of Elementary education/ special education
- For Paper 2- Graduate in any discipline and a two year diploma in elementary education. Bachelor in Education/ Four year Bachelor in Elementary Education/ Four-year B.Sc Education for BA
Following books have been recommended by experts for excelling in preparation of English language:
1. English Language by Geeta Sahani, published by Pearson Publication
2. UPTET for Paper 1 Primary Level (Class I to V) Guide by Ramesh Publishing House
3. UPTET Uttar Pradesh Sikshak Patrata Pariksha Paper 1 Practice Sets by Vidya Prakasha
4. UPTET Uttar Pradesh Shikshak Patrata Pariksha Paper 2 by Arihant Publications
Common Errors, Prepositions, Synonyms & Antonyms, Spelling Rules, One Word Substitutions, Idioms and Phrases, Close Test, Sequence of Sentences, Comprehension, Pedagogy of Language Development.
- Following are few of the preparation tips by experts, so that you could nail the English section:
- From all the 30 questions, attempt all since their is no negative marking.
- Make sure you read the questions clearly, thus avoiding any confusion due to language.
- Since you have to manage the time so attempt those questions first which you are confident about.
- Don’t miss to solve previous year question papers to check on the tricky language questions.
- Location: India
- Rajasthan BSTC 2019 Admit Card Released, Download Here
- UGC NET 2019: 5 Simple Steps To Download the Admit Card
- Sainik School Balachadi Recruitment 2019:Apply For PGT Posts
- HP TET 2019: Application Released, Check Details Here
- NITTR TGT Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 196 Trained Graduate Teachers Posts