Preparing strategically for any of the competitive exam definitely helps a candidate crack the exam rightly. Focusing on the right topics of the subjects and focusing on your weak as well as the strong points during the preparation is the key to scoring good marks in every competitive exam. Same goes with the UPTET 2018 exams. Before we start with the preparations, first and foremost the students need to understand the pattern and then start practice from the UPTET Previous Year Papers along with the timely preparations.
Important Points On UPTET Exam 2018
- The exam will be conducted in 2 shifts across 200 centres in Uttar Pradesh.
- There is no negative marking for the exam.
- In total, the paper will have 150 objective type questions of 150 marks which make every question carry one mark each.
- None of the digital devices such as- Calculator, log table, mobile phone, etc. are allowed during the exam.
- Candidates should read all the instructions for the exam very carefully before attempting any of the questions.
Topper Tips to Score Full Marks in UPTET 2018 Exam
- Follow the syllabus thoroughly: Make sure to follow each and every topic covered under the syllabus and hold an adequate learning on the same from the most recommended books by the toppers, only.
- Avoid Getting Involved into New Topics during the Last Hours: Even if you try hard to cover each and every topic, it may happen that few of the topics remain left behind. It’s better to leave them and not indulge deep into it during the last hours.
- Practice and Revise What You Have Already Studied: Candidates should make sure to practice only the topics they have already prepared for the examination and don’t forget to primarily focus on the stronger syllabus sections.
- Solve Previous Year Question Papers: Solving the previous year question papers tend to be a very important part of the preparation cycle for scoring full marks in the examination. Solving the previous year papers will not just help in recognizing the types of questions but, also make you more confident in solving them too.
- Analyze Your Performance Periodically: Candidates are always advised to keep analyzing their performance after each mock test. This will help in finding the lacks and strong points that will be of great help during the hall duration.
- Don’t Skip Pedagogy: It is always advisable to avoid skipping the pedagogy section which is the most essential section of the exam. For cracking the UPTET 2018 examination, candidates should make sure to prepare for this section on a priority basis.
- Smart Work Applies More: Even if you are preparing since the early stages, it is very important to work smartly and focus much on the topics as per their weightage only rather than just continuing with the preparation schedule.
- Practice with Accuracy: In UPTET exam, the candidates can attempt all the questions as there is no negative marking in it. But, you need to be accurate with each of your attempt. First attempt the easier and less time-consuming questions and later start solving the difficult ones. Accuracy can only be derived from practice so make sure practice well.
All the best!
- Location: India
- CTET Unofficial Answer Key 2019 Released for Paper 2, Check Here
- CSIR NET 2019 Answer Key Released: Check Your Answers and Response Sheets Now
- NVS Clerk, Staff Nurse & Various Posts Recruitment 2019: Apply Online Now for 2370 Vacant Posts
- HP TET 2019 Exam Provisional Answer Key Released, Download Now
- MPPEB Middle School TET Revised Answer Key 2019 released, Check Direct Link Here