Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board is going to recruit the primary and middle school teachers in the state. UPBEB will select the candidates on the basis of merit division of written examination. This Written examination will be conducted by Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board. UP TET is state level Exam for recruiting the Primary and middle school teachers in various schools of Uttar Pradesh. The exam is going to be conducted on 18 November 2018. All the necessary details regarding UPTET 2018 Exam pattern are available on its official website upbasiceduboard.gov.in. The examination will contain two papers- Paper 1 and Paper 2. Syllabus of UPTET 2018 will include questions from Pedagogy, Hindi, Science, English/Urdu/Sanskrit, Mathematics and Environmental Studies.
UP-TET Pattern for Paper-1:
• Child Development and Pedagogy: 30 Marks.
• Environmental Studies: 30 Marks.
• Mathematics: 30 Marks.
• Language I (Hindi): 30 Marks.
• Language II (English): 30 Marks.
UP-TET Pattern for Paper-2:
• Child Development & Pedagogy (Compulsory): 30 Marks.
• Language I: (English) (Compulsory): 30 Marks.
• Language II: 30 Marks (Choose any from Hindi/Sanskrit/Panjabi/Urdu).
• For Science and Mathematics Teacher: Mathematics and Science: 60 Marks.
• For Social Studies teacher: Social Studies: 60 Marks.
• For /Sanskrit/Panjabi/Urdu/Home Science/Physical Education/Art/Music Teacher: Choose either (4) (a) OR (5) – 60 Marks.
UPTET EXAM 2018 MOCK TEST
Candidates should practice mock test as mans as they can. To ensure your merit in UPTET exam, safalta education portal has launched various UPTET mock test series 05 Class I to V, Class VI to VIII (Art stream) and Cass VI to VIII (Science stream). All the test series of UPTET Exam 2018 are prepared by our expert team. Candidates can also make analysis of their performance with the help of mock test available on safalta.com. All the necessary study material regarding this exam is also available on safalta education portal all the study material is based on latest pattern of Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board which will help the candidates to get the detailed idea of exam pattern. Candidates should do regular practice of mock test to improve their performance in the exam. These practice series will make their dream of becoming a teacher come true. Mock test have total 750 questions based on latest pattern. Test series have 5 question papers. Mock test plays a vital role in achieving merit in the examination. Regular practice of mock test will definitely boost your performance.
Some key points of Mock test
- Test series comprise of 5 subjects
- There are total 75 questions in the series.
- Each mock test of series have 150 questions
- There is no negative marking in any mock tets
- Each question of mock test contains 1 marks
- Duration of solving question paper is fixed 3 hours
Candidates can click the below-mentioned link to buy the mock test
UPTET EXAM 2018 05 Mock Test Series Class VI to VIII (Science Stream)
UPTET EXAM 2018 05 Mock Test Series Class VI to VIII (Art Stream)
UPTET EXAM 2018 05 Mock Test Series Class I to V
- Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Rajasthan BSTC 2019 Admit Card Released, Download Here
- UGC NET 2019: 5 Simple Steps To Download the Admit Card
- Sainik School Balachadi Recruitment 2019:Apply For PGT Posts
- HP TET 2019: Application Released, Check Details Here
- NITTR TGT Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 196 Trained Graduate Teachers Posts