Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board is soon going to conduct the UPTET 2018 for recruitment of the primary and middle school teachers in the state. UPBEB will be selecting the suitable candidates on the basis of their merit division based on the written examination that will be conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board. This is a state level Exam for which the exams will be conducted on 28th October 2018. Apart from the other sections, Environmental Studies also comes as a very crucial topic in this section. This section is mainly comprised of questions from the topics of Family, Relationships and Social Abuses.
Suggested Study Material
- NCERT books for class VI to X are best suggested for the preparation. Apart from this the following book also comes as the best study material for EVS.
- Environment Studies Wiley Publications
CTET EVS Syllabus & Exam Pattern:
• (20 Questions) Things we make and do (चीजें जो हम करते हैं)
• Family and Friends परिवार और दोस्तों: (Relationships रिश्तों, Work and Play कार्य और खेल, Animals जानवरों, Plants पौधे)
• Food (भोजन)
• Travel (यात्रा)
• Water (पानी)
• Shelter (घर)
CTET EVS Exam Pattern/Syllabus – Pedagogical Issues: (10 Questions)
• Concept and scope of EVS,
• Significance of EVS integrated EVS,
• Scope & relation to Science and Social Science,
• Approaches of presenting concepts,
• Experimentation/Practical Work
• Learning Principles
• Teaching Material/Aids Problems
• Environmental Studies & Environmental Education
Important Topics to be kept in Mind
Environmental Studies, House Building, Consumer Protection, Festivals, Common Diseases, Transport and Communication, Conservation of Species, Renewable and Non – Renewable Sources of Energy and Significance of Environmental Studies
Tips to follow
• Avoid devoting your time on the new topics. Rather, it will be better to keep revising what you have already prepared keeping in mind the syllabus that is prescribed. Candidates must also make sure to focus on the stronger sections of the syllabus.
• Keep solving the previous year question papers. This will clearly help in scoring well in the examination. Solving these papers, the candidates can easily recognize the question types that will be asked in the paper.
• Don’t overlook NCERT books
• NCERT books have the best coverage of the entire syllabus prescribed by the board. Many of the candidates tend to follow other hi-fi books and forget the basic books. Avoid it!
• Analyze your performance and preparation by sitting for periodic mock tests or questions bank, after each topic is covered.
• Regularly follow the news and read yearbooks for an overall knowhow on the EVS portions contained in them.
Keeping these tips in mind, you can very well score high in the EVS section of UPTET exams.
- Location: India
- CG Vyapam TET Answer Key 2019 Released, Check Now
- MP TET 2019 Exam Answer Key Released, Check Your Score Now
- Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Recruitment 2019: Apply Online For 878 TGT, Principal & Other Posts
- RAJASTHAN PTET 2019 APPLICATION PROCESS LAST DATE EXTENDED, APPLY ONLINE NOW
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Non-Technical Post Admit Card 2019 Out, Click Here To Download