The Sainik School Society has released the All India Sainik School Entrance Exam Result 2018 on its official website, The Entrance Exam was conducted on 07 Jan 2018 for students willing to get admissions to Class VI to IX in Sainik Schools. Admission to all Sainik Schools except Sainik School Nagrota will be done on the basis of marks obtained in this entrance exam.
The admission process in Sainik Schools consists of three stages, i.e. Written Exam, Interview and Medical Test. The students who have appeared for the exam should follow the step by step procedure given below to check their exam result from the official website.
Steps to Download Sainik School Entrance Exam Result 2018
- Go to the official website sainikschooladmission.in
- On the homepage, go to the results tab available at the side of the page.
- Provide your Roll number/ Form Number and Date of Birth.
- Hit the Submit button to check your result.
- Check your Result and take a printout for future reference.
According to the Sainik School Admission Schedule 2018, the Interviews and Medical Tests will be conducted from 19 Feb to 10 March 2018. The final merit list will be published on 19 March 2018. Admission to Sainik Schools will be made strictly according to the merit list.
- Location: India
- Official Website:
- IOCL में निकली 420 ट्रेंड और तकनीशियन अपरेंटिस के विभिन्न पदों पर नौकरी का मौका
- PHED Bihar Recruitment 2019: Apply for 214 Junior Engineer Posts
- IIT Bombay ने निकाली परियोजना तकनीकी सहायक और अन्य पदों पर जारी की विज्ञप्ति
- IIT Bombay Recruitment 2019: Apply for 43 Project Technical Assistant & Various Other Posts
- More Than 50% School Students In India Lack Basic Mathematical Operation Skills: Report