The Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) Bihar has declared the written test results of the Bihar Police Constable Exam 2017 on its official website. Candidates who have appeared for the same, are requested to visit the official website to view and download their results. The board has released the list of roll numbers of candidates who have qualified for the Physical Efficiency Test (PET), to be held soon. A total of 23,487 candidates have been selected for the PET round for a total of 9,900 constable posts in the Bihar Police.
Approximately, 10 lakh students have appeared for the Bihar Police Constable Exam 2017, from which 23, 487 candidates have been shortlisted for the next round of Physical Efficiency Test. There is a total of 9,900 constable posts in the Bihar Police that are required to be taken up. Candidates are requested to closely follow the official website for more information on the PET schedule.
- Location: India
- UP Police में घुड़सवार के 102 पदों पर निकली नौकरी, 12वीं पास युवा करें अप्लाई
- Indian Army Recruitment 2019: JAG 23rd Course Oct 2019 for 14 Vacancies
- UPPRPB 2065 फायरमैन के पदों पर विज्ञप्ति जारी, जानें पूर्ण जानकारी
- 12वीं पास अभ्यर्थी के लिए उत्तर प्रदेश में नौकरी का सुनहरा मौका, 3638 पदों पर जल्द करें आप्लई
- Bihar Police Forest Guard Mock Test 04 In English