The Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) Bihar has declared the written test results of the Bihar Police Constable Exam 2017 on its official website. Candidates who have appeared for the same, are requested to visit the official website to view and download their results. The board has released the list of roll numbers of candidates who have qualified for the Physical Efficiency Test (PET), to be held soon. A total of 23,487 candidates have been selected for the PET round for a total of 9,900 constable posts in the Bihar Police.
Approximately, 10 lakh students have appeared for the Bihar Police Constable Exam 2017, from which 23, 487 candidates have been shortlisted for the next round of Physical Efficiency Test. There is a total of 9,900 constable posts in the Bihar Police that are required to be taken up. Candidates are requested to closely follow the official website for more information on the PET schedule.
- Location: India
- ITBP Recruitment 2018: Apply For 10 Assistant Commandant Vacancy
- ITBP Recruitment 2018: इंजीनियरों के पास मौका है असिस्टेंट कमांडेंट बनने का, यूँ करें आवेदन
- SSB recruitment 2018: Apply for 181 ASI, SI & Head Constable Vacancy
- एसएसबी में विभिन्न पदों पर वैंकेंसी , यूँ करें आवेदन
- Bihar Police SI Written Result 2018 Announced: Check Your Bihar SI Results Here