The Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) Bihar has declared the written test results of the Bihar Police Constable Exam 2017 on its official website. Candidates who have appeared for the same, are requested to visit the official website to view and download their results. The board has released the list of roll numbers of candidates who have qualified for the Physical Efficiency Test (PET), to be held soon. A total of 23,487 candidates have been selected for the PET round for a total of 9,900 constable posts in the Bihar Police.
Approximately, 10 lakh students have appeared for the Bihar Police Constable Exam 2017, from which 23, 487 candidates have been shortlisted for the next round of Physical Efficiency Test. There is a total of 9,900 constable posts in the Bihar Police that are required to be taken up. Candidates are requested to closely follow the official website for more information on the PET schedule.
- Location: India
- HQ 22 MC Group Recruitment 2018: Apply for Various Multi Tasking Posts
- TSLPRB Constable Exam Result 2018 Declared, Check Your Marks Here
- आईटीबीपी में कांस्टेबल के पदों पर वैकेंसी,13 नवंबर से पहले करें अप्लाई
- ITBP Recruitment 2018:Apply Online 85 Constable (Animal Transport) Posts.
- UP POLICE CONSTABLE RECRUITMENT: HOW TO CRACK EXAM IN ONE ATTEMPT