The Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) Bihar is expected to declare the results of the Bihar Police Constable Exam 2017 in the month of January. The examination which was conducted from 15 October 2017 to 22 October 2017, across various centres in the state of Bihar, saw over 10 lakh candidates appear for the same. While no official notification has been issued by the Board, however, candidates are requested to follow the official CSBC Bihar website for regular updates.
Approximately, 10 lakh students appeared for the Bihar Police Constable Exam 2017, from which 50,000 candidates would be shortlisted for the next round of Physical Efficiency Test. There is a total of 9,900 constable posts in the Bihar Police that are required to be taken up. Candidates are required to secure a minimum of 30 percent marks in the written examination to be shortlisted for the subsequent rounds. Candidates are requested to closely follow the official website for more information on the same.
For Official Website, Click Here
- Location: India
- Official Website:
- UP Police में घुड़सवार के 102 पदों पर निकली नौकरी, 12वीं पास युवा करें अप्लाई
- Indian Army Recruitment 2019: JAG 23rd Course Oct 2019 for 14 Vacancies
- UPPRPB 2065 फायरमैन के पदों पर विज्ञप्ति जारी, जानें पूर्ण जानकारी
- 12वीं पास अभ्यर्थी के लिए उत्तर प्रदेश में नौकरी का सुनहरा मौका, 3638 पदों पर जल्द करें आप्लई
- Bihar Police Forest Guard Mock Test 04 In English