The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has announced the results of IBPS SO main examinations. Candidates are requested to visit the official website of the IBPS to view and download their results. Candidates are informed that viewing of results are allowed until 13 February 2018 and they would require their login credentials (Registration id and Password) to view the same). The Main exam in question was held on 28 January 2018.
Steps to check IBPS SO 2018 result online
- Click on the mentioned link to check IBPS SO result 2018.
- By clicking on the mentioned link, the candidates will be redirected to the login portal of IBPS.
- The candidates have to enter the required details like registration number/ roll number and date of birth/ password to check results for IBPS SO 2018 mains exam.
- Candidates must recheck that the details entered by them are correct and click on the submit button to view IBPS SO result.
- IBPS SO Result 2018 will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Candidates should check the result and download a copy of IBPS SO Result 2018.
- Also, the candidates must take a print out of the result for further process.
- Location: India
- RBI Recruitment 2018: Apply Online for 60 Specialists Posts
- RBI Grade-B Speed Test-English
- Quantitative Aptitude for IBPS RRB In English
- Reasoning Ability for IBPS RRB In English
- Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment 2018: Apply for 04 Manager Posts