Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has released the IGNOU Term End December Result 2017 on its official website. All students who have appeared for the exam should check their result and grades from the official website. The IGNOU Term End December Exams were conducted from 01 Dec to 23 Dec. Along with the result, the grade cards for BCA/MCA/MP/MPB, BDP/BA/B.COM/B.Sc./ASSO and other programmes have been released on the website. The students can follow these simple steps to download their IGNOU Term End December Result 2017 from the official website.
IGNOU Term End December Result 2017
Steps to Download IGNOU Term End December Result 2017
- At first, login your official website ignou.ac.in
- On the homepage, look for the 'Alert' category.
- From the Alert menu, choose 'IGNOU declares term end result and grade card of December 2017'.
- On the new page, choose 'December 2017 Examination Result'.
- Provide your 9 digit enrollment number in the required field and hit the 'Submit' button.
- Your result will now be displayed on the screen.
- Download the result and take a printout for future reference.
In case you need more help, you can visit safalta.com. All competitive exam related material is made available for students on our portal.
- Official Website: ignou.ac.in