Indian Bank has announced List of Provisionally Selected Candidates for the Recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO) via Admission to PGDBF Course at IBMSB on the official website. Those aspirants who are eagerly waiting for the result can now check the result on the official website i.e www.indiabank.in.
Indian Bank Po Prelims exam was held on 06 Oct 2018. Those aspirants who qualified the prelims exam appeared in the Main exam organised on 04 Nov 2018. The Final Merit of selected candidates is now available on the official website.
The selected candidates are now eligible for one year post-Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance(PGDBF) course at Indian Bank Manipal School of Banking (IBMSB). After completion of one-year training, applicants will be appointed as PO posts in Indian bank branches across India. Candidates can also check the result on Safalta portal. Aspirants should follow the steps to download the Indian Bank Po Recruitment 2018 List of Provisionally Selected Candidates without any problems
Steps To download the Indian Bank Bank PO Recruitment 2018 Final Merit List:
- Visit the official website of Indian Bank www.indiabank.in
- Go to the Career page and click on the link "Recruitment of PO - Admission to PGDBF at IBMSB"
- The Merit List will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the list and take a printout for future use.
For more updates regarding the reporting dates and other official notification, keep checking the official website regularly as well as Safalta portal.
Click Here To Visit The Career Page.
Click Here To Check The Provisional Merit Result
- Location: India
- Official Website:
- Download Result / Click Here:
- Karnataka Bank Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released, Check Steps to Download
- Repco Bank Recruitment 2019: Apply For 03 Assistant Manager Posts
- SBI Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 76 Specialist Cadre Officers Vacancy
- Nainital Bank Recruitment 2019: Vacancy for 230 Clerks, Graduates can also Apply
- IDBI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2019 Released, Download Here