Indian Coast Guard Navik Written Examination Results has been declared on the Indian Coast Guard Official Recruitment Website. candidates who have appeared for the written exam need to check their result. The candidates who have cleared the exam will now be called for the Final Medical Examination at INS CHILKA for NVK(GD) - 01/2019 batch. Steps to download the exam result are mentioned below.
- Visit the official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- On the homepage, scroll down to the New Events section.
- Now click on the SELECT LIST FOR FINAL MEDICAL EXAMINATION AT INS CHILKA - NAVIK(GD) 01/2019 BATCH link
- A pdf file will appear on your screen with the list of details of selected candidates.
- Download a copy of the result for future reference.
CLICK HERE To Visit Official Website
Zone Wise Reporting Date At INS Chilka are mentioned below:
North Zone: 08 Feb 2019
West Zone: 09 Feb 2019
East Zone: 09 Feb 2019
North East Zone: 11 Feb 2019
North West Zone: 11 Feb 2019
A&N Zone: 11 Feb 2019
CLICK HERE To Download The Result File Now
The call letter to appear for the Medical Exam will be sent to the candidates by post. Candidates can also collect their call letter from their respective recruitment office after 01 Feb 2019. The zone wise recruitment office address is mentioned in the result file.
- Location: India
- Indian Navy SSR, AA PFT Admit Card 2019 Released, Download Now
- TNUSRB Sub Inspector Posts Recruitment 2019, Application Process Begins Tomorrow
- TNUSRB Sub Inspector Posts Recruitment 2019, Apply Now For 969 Vacant Posts
- West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019: Apply for 3000 Excise Constable Posts
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 53 SSC Officer Posts